• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello [insert hilarious poke-pun]

mimikyou

Poke-loser
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 22, 2017
    I haven't joined a Pokemon forum since I was much younger but, since I just bought Moon, I thought I could give it a go.

Hi. My name's Kat. Call me that if you want. I played Pokemon when I was younger and have just started to get back into it. I've recently been playing Omega Ruby, Y, and I just bought Moon (can't stop hearing AH Michael's voice as Prof. Kukui haha). Previously I played Blue, Gold, Ruby, Pearl, and Platinum. I'll probably get Ultra Sun/Moon once I get paid.
    I've never played competitively. The last time I caught a shiny I didn't know what they were. If anyone has any game-related advice feel free. Idk what else to say, thanks for reading, Gotta catch 'em all and all that.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018

Hi Kat, welcome to Pokécommunity! How do you like Moon so far?
    At least you caught the Shiny, and not fainted it or ran away :P Do you remember what Pokémon it was?

Years
  • Do you more or less understand natures? That's usually the first thing people learn about when they want to play a slight bit more competitively. I don't play competitive personally though, but breeding good mons with fitting natures and other stats feels really rewarding ^^

Welcome to PC Kat! Glad you seem to be going strong with Pokémon again. I'd be down to chat if you want, have a good time here. <3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Kat! Are you enjoying playing through Moon? Is there anything about competitive Pokemon that interests you or that you'd like to learn more about? If you have any questions or just fancy a chat, my messages are always open~ Enjoy your stay!

Back