• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's been a while, guys.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2018

(I made this new account because looks like PC's got some serious security updates, and this means I would need to access my old e-mail which I cannot access anymore... and thus, I can't reset my password, so here we go!)

After over 8 months without Pokemon, I am finally back. I missed this place, looks like it's got a few changes here and there! While I won't be into Pokemon as much as I was during the last 2-3 years, I am interested into the new changes Pokemon Sun and Moon brought. Played Gen 7 Ubers today, and learned of a new broken move which I'm not gonna detail here...

Anyway, while I was out I marathoned One Piece, and also finished DBZ. I'm probably a bigger One Piece/DBZ fan now than a Pokemon fan, because let's be serious, I'm 18 now :) But can't really forget the place where I started. So, I decided to come back here for a second round!

(also, one more note. I will play competitive Gen 7. However, I will only play Ubers and Anything Goes. This is because Smogon has once again banned some of my favourite Pokemon I liked to use, such as Aegislash and Genesect, but especially Mega Meta -_-.)

So guys... here I am. Long time no see. AmourPearlShipper has returned.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome back!
    PC really has changed in terms of security and a few updates, are you sure there was no way to recover your old account?
    Everyone takes break from Pokemon from time to time, so just play what you can. Sun and Moon did bring pretty nice changes, did you have any favorite new features?
    You should check out our Anime & Manga section if you really like anime, there are other members discussing it there. Hope to see you posting again! :D

Last edited:

Broscouts

Joey Softpaws
    Years
  • Hello!

I am new to this community myself, which is odd since I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was 8, now im 25. I feel off the rails myself and missed a couple of generations but am back now as well.

I also have a huge love for DBZ/DBS, etc. Thats a great universe.

Hope to hear more from you!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo, welcome to PC! if you want to access your old account, you can try to message Rukario and see if he can help you out. Sun and Moon bought many changes to Pokemon for sure. Feel free to hop on over to the Pok?mon Sun & Pok?mon Moon section to talk about those games. If you're into competitive battling, head on over to Battling & Team Building or our Showdown server to partake in events and battle other members of the community. With a new Spring season for Anime right around the corner, try hopping right into the discussions over at Anime & Manga. If you have any questions or just would like to chat a bit, don't hesitate to drop me a message! See you around :D

Years
  • Another admin can help also =) Just msg one me/one of us with what e-mail you were using on it, for security reasons, and I can help change the e-mail to another one of your choosing for you.

But hey man wb!! (‐^▽^‐) Was wondering where you went off to.

Haha I've heard so many good things about One Piece so I seriously truly need to start it, but there are so many episodes. Maybe I'll skip all the fillers.. wonder how many eps will be left afterwards though lol.

Back