• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Day Guesses!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Let's see how close we can get.

January is basically guaranteed to be Totodile...
    So what do you guys think February or April will be? :) Place your bets now!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    I think February will be Slakoth and April will be Bagon and June will be Ralts

I would hope Ralts happens after Gallade is released. Though not sure how they will do the evolution during Community Day. Maybe just be lucky enough to get a male and have a Sinnoh Stone ready....

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Next announcement is pretty much going to happen soon!

Anyone else have any guesses or thoughts?

Hmm... maybe an Alakazam raid day + Bagon Community day.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hard to say; maybe a Hoenn Pokemon. If it's Ralts I'd expect Gallade and friends to show up as an evolution first, though.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    With the announcement of Swinub it opens the door for other non 10km egg 3 stage Pokemon to get Community days.

The only ones I can see from Gen 1 are Machop, Rhyhorn and maybe Abra. Hoppip is the only one left in gen 2 and I can't see it getting one but in Gen 3 theres Lotad

Last edited:
    Back