• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Beta

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Night Zero
It was yet another quiet night in the small town whose name still no one seems to know and will still conveniently never get mentioned. Everyone was turning in from the day's debauchery and heading off to have wet dreams. Or kinky nightmares. Or whatever they felt like doing. They were all werewolves, after all.

And that was a fact that a small invading force was planning to use against them. The Pokémon had returned, and now they were ready to eradicate this lycanthrope scum and reclaim this confusingly vague town for their own kind.
Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
Sparkin as Mimikyu
purplecicada as Dragalge
L'Belle as Sigilyph
Pecilia as Shuckle
Newtsie as Zoroark
Rabinov as Articuno
Salzorrah as Bellossom
HyperMorian as Watchog
Miah as Farfetch'd
Bardothren as Snorlax
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
Desox as Raichu
ASDBUDDY as Swampert
gimmepie as Cradily
Fletch as Roserade
aeternum as Totodile
Kitty as Mewtwo
Neko Maid Capper as Sylveon
metroid711 as Staraptor

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Day One
What a busy night indeed.

Detective RuPaulserade was strutting his stuff up and down the streets, werking them petals like there was no tomorrow, because that was a very real possibility. He summoned some vines to create a chorus of rhythmic snaps as he twisted and twirled all the way to his desired target for the night. It was his job to see who in this town could serve up the real lewks and who needed to sashay away for good.

As he approached contestant number one, he regarded them with a mixture of awe and disgust. "Your fashion sense is remarkably neutral. I'm not sure how to feel about this."

His target turned around, surprised but not altogether shocked. "Well, it's not really my job as a diplomat to parade around in high fashion."

Roserade stumbled back, appalled at this response. "Fashion isn't a job, it's a way of life, you intolerable piece of garbage!"

It truly was in the Autocrat's nature to steal away the good from the town.

Fletcherade turned away from him and stormed away, petals falling angrily in his wake. Unfortunately for him, once he'd wandered far enough away from the Autocrat, he was surrounded by a group of Pokémon.

At first, he took little note of it, but then he sniffed the air and realized that something was terribly awry. They weren't werewolves.

"Ah, he's realized it," one of them whispered with a coarse laugh.

"A little too late, however," a second one chimed in from the other side of the Roserade.

Fletch glanced around in a panic. "You! All of you!" He stared at each one of them in turn, his petals curling out of utter distaste. "Your style is absolutely atrocious! Positively criminal! You must be stopped!"

As he raised his arms to summon a whirlwind of glamorous petals, all of the Pokémon rushed him at once, quickly putting an end to the fashionable detective.

Night One will begin at 12:00am, February 1st, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now.
Fletch is dead!
He was Roserade, the Cop!
Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
Sparkin as Mimikyu
purplecicada as Dragalge
L'Belle as Sigilyph
Pecilia as Shuckle
Newtsie as Zoroark
Rabinov as Articuno
Salzorrah as Bellossom
HyperMorian as Watchog
Miah as Farfetch'd
Bardothren as Snorlax
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
Desox as Raichu
ASDBUDDY as Swampert
gimmepie as Cradily
Fletch as Roserade
aeternum as Totodile
Kitty as Mewtwo
Neko Maid Capper as Sylveon
metroid711 as Staraptor

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I don't like Michel's "Hi" comment there. Got something to hide, buddy?

rip Flotchy, you'll always be #1 wig bab xo

Years
It's unfortunate that it was a more well-known player who got hit n0 because that makes it much harder to puzzle out who might have hit them. There's a couple of people that I feel Fletch might be more likely to investigate on that list though, so if we keep that in mind we might be able to find our autocrat.

Years
Honestly wouldn't be surprised by a "joke" vote being made in the hopes of getting an easy bandwagon started in all honesty. There's always so little discussion on day one and so much random voting or bandwagoning that it'd likely be pretty easy to attempt without much worry.

Robin

p-pix?
Years
Wow okay, RIP Flotch : (
I'm not sure what we can do D1 but, i see Hyper is eager to get Nicki lynched. Is it becuase you're mafia and know she's town?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Ok RIP Detective GGWP everyone! Jk there is still the Invisible Man :p
Btw why are you guys going too harsh on Nicki's post and Hyper's? I thought they were joking with each other o.o

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
omgus xx
##Vote HyperMorian

@Aaron Ah, but I didn't vote for him, did I? ;)

Didnt vote yet!

Though i agree with gimmiepie, if this was started with the hopes for an early lynch for trivial reasons, lets try and abstain from it.
That is untill we aquire more credible information.

Last edited:

Robin

p-pix?
Years
Didnt vote yet!

Though i agree with gimmiepie, if this was started with the hopes for an early lynch for trivial reasons, lets try and abstain from it.
That is untill we aquire more credible information.
I second that, we cant take rash decisions, not this early

Back