• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: GO: All Legendary Birds Available!

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Are the legendaries Raikou, Entei and Suicune going to be in it? That would be nice.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Went for a Zapdos and Moltres yesterday. Didn't get them and ruined my streak :( I do intend to up my amount of Articuno and Moltres though (and hopefully get some 100%ers with them!)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Our local raids don't contain legendaries anymore. Not since Zapdos left.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That sucks Maserati777 :(

For us, within a span of two hours we had Moltres, Lugia, and Articuno within like 2km tonight. Of course I got none but whatever lmao. For the first time we had 8 people in a raid - all over level 30 which never happens in our suburb. A lot of our top people are Red UNFORTUNATELY.

Also fun fact: We had 17 people show up to do the Lugia tonight at about 6pm, all of them living in the same suburb (we're not like a special suburb or anything but we've got the numbers). It's just really cool to see legendaries uniting us all, like a few months ago we were enemies and had no way of reaching each other other than "HEY IT'S THOSE VALOR GUYS LET'S BEAT 'EM" and now because of legendary raids we've gotten to know them. It's amazing and something that always makes me happy!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    To be honest I hate the way they introduced legendaries into the game. I'd rather walk 100km to hatch one then go to a gym.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    all legendary birds are available! I thought it was only articuno! :P team mystic for life

Back