• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: This thread is currently in the moderation queue.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    For some reason I've already introduce myself on the forums but also I posted a thread to showcase my rom hack development that my thread isn't verified or else.

Is there anything to solve this?

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    For some reason I've already introduce myself on the forums but also I posted a thread to showcase my rom hack development that my thread isn't verified or else.

Is there anything to solve this?

Thanks.

Hey,

Threads made in the Rom Hack section must be verified by the Staff of that section before they can be viewed for all to see. Depending on when they are on it might not be right away. If nothing has happened within say 24 hours you can send a PM to one of the Mods of that section.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    Hey,

Threads made in the Rom Hack section must be verified by the Staff of that section before they can be viewed for all to see. Depending on when they are on it might not be right away. If nothing has happened within say 24 hours you can send a PM to one of the Mods of that section.

So where do i PM the mods?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So where do i PM the mods?
    There's a few ways to do that:

1) Click the mail icon in the top right, then click New Message, which will bring you to the PM page. Manually enter their username(s) into the recipients box.
    2) Visit their profile page and click Send Message, which will also bring you to the PM page but with their username automatically entered into the recipients box.
    3) Go the the staff list page, find one of the ROM Hacks mods, and to the right will be a Send PM button.

Back