• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Implimenting the Physical Special Split with Icons

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I know there is a resource out there that does this but it also adds too much for what I'm going for. I just want to add the physical special split to the base game and work my way up from there for my personal hack. I was looking around dizzyeggg's battle engine to figure out how to put in the icons. I know how to do the physical special split itself because I followed the tutorial from the wiki. The only thing really is figuring out how to put the icons in. Any help is appreciated.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I know there is a resource out there that does this but it also adds too much for what I'm going for. I just want to add the physical special split to the base game and work my way up from there for my personal hack. I was looking around dizzyeggg's battle engine to figure out how to put in the icons. I know how to do the physical special split itself because I followed the tutorial from the wiki. The only thing really is figuring out how to put the icons in. Any help is appreciated.
    Have you tried to track down the pieces of code in RHH's battle_engine where B_SHOW_SPLIT_ICON is used?
    That sounds like it should be enough to find out how to make a clean repository print the split icons on screen.

Back