• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HNN: House News Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Greetings club owners, members and lurkers. Welcome to House News Network.

It's official now folks! Club of the Month winners, announcement of newly approved clubs and any information about events taking place like challenges, giveaways or contests now all appear here in one place.

If you would like me to broadcast a club event you are hosting send me a pm, and I'll make air time for you here!

Last edited:
Years
Each month your humble hostesses the Milotic and the Sylveon keep a look out for a vibrant club and name it Club of the Month to spotlight the effort owners have put into creating and maintaining their clubs and the activity of members. There are no rules, no conditions, and no exclusions, every active club is eligible to win! Each month someone else takes a turn.

At the end of the year every Club of the Month is eligible for a Club of the Year Award and prize. This year's Club of the Year is the Shiny Hunters Club. Who will be the Club of 2021? Maybe it will be you next? Keep up the good work here.

The February club of the month goes to The Dream Weavers! Congratulations CiCi Sama!!! The Fairy Club passes the torch on to you on for this month.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10138859#post10138859

Last edited:
Years
News flash: EVENT

Happy Good Friday!

The Four Seasons invites you to visit this Easter Weekend.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10142704#post10142704

We dye Easter Eggs and post pics of em for the holiday. You can always paint wooden eggs if you can't use real ones or would prefer not to. So long as you're spreading Easter cheer our doors are open! If you have Easter baskets or candy you want to photograph that's all good too!

Years
Breaking News!

We interrupt this program to report that a new club of the month has been selected!

2019 Club of the month winner and first runner up for Club of the year The Book Club lights up this April chapter of our lives. The topic is Manga this month. Head over to this magic library and grab yourself something to read.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=412164

Give a round of sound to Ninetales, and can't keep reading book worms everywhere.

Years
Sorry for this announcement delay, I suppose got a little lost during my drive down memory lane and missed the turn teehee.

Do you have any interesting stories and memories from your days long gone, celebrity crushes you had as a kid, the first team you built, your favorite book growing up, or a food that always brightened your day? Of course you do! LucarioBread has just established a unique community called Days Gone By. When you're feeling nostalgic this club is the place where we preserve our memories.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=434283

Years
THIS JUST IN!

I'm eager to report to you the latest scoop! Fafrir is hosting a birthday extravaganza at the dark type Pokemon club Lunar Eclipse. Members of the club get the lucky privilege of choosing rare and legendary Pokemon, shinies, competitive and event Pokemon that come from the dark side of our world. This *special event* is the ultimate giveaway!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10165157#post10165157

Years
What's that radiant light surrounding the screen? Oh my, the fairies have surrounded us and taken over!

*The news crew is swarmed by mischievous Clefairy and Floette who abscond with our cameras and microphones!*

Our winged friends have the spotlight! This June's Club of the Month is The Fairy Club!

Welcome back to the community Fairy! This club is 18 pages worth of fun, and has even won the heart of this confirmed old she-dragon. Fly on over to the the whimsical realm and join the party!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=412930

Years

Forum-Wide Event
Red-Ribbon-Banner-Transparent-Background.png

Hello world! I have a very special news program to broadcast.

This has been entertaining year. You guys have made lots of different club events happen, from dying Easter eggs to COTM. I would like to thank Fafrir, club owner of Lunar Eclipse, for generously trading away all those shiny, mythical, competitive and event pokemon for a dark type birthday extravaganza. I also would like to give my appreciation to G-Money, founder of the Shiny Hunters Club, for bringing us the much anticipated nickname the Shiny contest, and donating a gift card prize! Someone who also deserves a huge shout out is the leader of The Dreamweavers CiCi for issuing an imaginative challenge to make original songs, stories and works of art based on our dreams.

We have yet another event in the works this upcoming month, something new and a bit different to bring club goers from all across the board together for a collaborative project. The Clubhouse needs a new banner. Would you like to help Fairy and I make it?

We cordially invite all clubowners and club members to leave their mark on an official banner for our clubhouse. You can do this by submitting something that represents a club you are part of to Fairy or myself. We will incorporate member submissions into a larger motif, compiling a unique collage to hang on the halls of the clubhouse featuring your ideas.

Down below are a few ways that you can potentially contribute to the project if this event catches your interest. You may have heard some of these ideas if you received our recent newsletter about The banner project.

*Sharing photos related to your special interest like snapshots of your cats, cooking, a pride event, trading cards, dolls or plushies etc.

*Using a quote from the novels, movie franchise or celebrities that your club is dedicated to.

*Drawing pokemon or other cartoon or video game characters that your club celebrates.

Don't be shy! I bet there are lots of other innovations you could come up with, this is just a starting off point! Go wild! So long as it can be displayed in a banner and is in keeping with the community guidelines, then anything goes.

The banner party is starting now. Submissions for the banner can be made at any time now through the end of July. There is no limit to the number of people who can contribute. Just send a message to either Fairy or me containing your addition to the banner.

If you have any questions or suggestions we're just a click away. Send us a message or come to our Coffee Lounge and talk.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=412138&page=7

Happy club hopping!

-Sam

Years
Incoming! This is the moment we've all been waiting for, the Clubhouse has been renovated thanks to all of you! My sister mod Fairy has rolled up her sleeves and put together the numerous images we received from fans into this stunning work of art. We have a glorious banner hanging in our halls thanks to all of you. Club owners and members have done a terrific job. I hope you all had fun making the banner. Behold!

KPVR10f.png

Years
Thank you for tuning into the Club News Network! It's time for the Club of the Month everyone. Fairy and I have reviewed it, and agree that in these difficult times PokéCommunity's Mental Health Club is an especially important voice that helps us to heal and love eachother. We want to thank Greninlucarizardlup as founder of this inspirational club, and hope that this club will continue to be a beacon of light to our users. Congratulations to the many people who regularly contribute to The Mental Health Club by telling their stories and supporting one another. You are part of our newest Club of the Month! Sending peace, love and healthy vibes to all of you.

Years
I am pleased to announce that our September Club of the month is the New LGBTQ+ Alliance. Be proud of who you are, and know that you are beautiful and you you are loved! Every day we're doing our best to make The Clubhouse and PokéCommunity a wonderful place where everyone is welcome and safe.

Thank you Adventure for rebuilding this club!
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=439454

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back