• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hey Y'all!

Silksong

waiting on tomorrow
Years
    • Age 25
    • he/him
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    What's up everybody? I'm Silksong, you can call me pretty much anything tangentially related to that name lol. I feel like I'm a pretty chill person, and I've had a pretty cool rush of nostalgia and love for Pokemon lately. I was active on here when I was younger, and have some fond memories, so I figured I'd hop on again and give it a go!

I'm currently finishing out undergrad at my university, have no direction in life, and know that I wanna be a Pokemon Trainer when I grow up. My top 3 have gotta be Mawile, Nidoqueen, and Araquanid, fav type is Ghost, and I also like a bunch more stuff besides Pokemon. Pretty big on the basic anime (FMA and Naruto namely), I like RPGs like Skyrim and Fallout, and tabletop games like D&D are my jam!

I think that's it. I'm a big nerd. Lookin' forward to getting to know y'all!

Years
  • Hi silk!! Nice to meet you outside pms ❤️ Welcome back, you def do seem very chill so I think you'll fit in awesomely!! (Also fma brotherhood is a masterpiece)

Silksong

waiting on tomorrow
    Years
    • Age 25
    • he/him
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    Hi silk!! Nice to meet you outside pms ❤️ Welcome back, you def do seem very chill so I think you'll fit in awesomely!! (Also fma brotherhood is a masterpiece)

ABSOLUTE masterpiece. And same here :D

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity Silksong! So I guess you're ok with me calling you FiberBallad? :p

In all seriousness though, awesome to have you here! We're one of the chillest Pokemon related forums on the internet super highway, so you've found the right place to cater to your Pokemon nostalgia rush! I think that's one of the reasons that got me to revive my account on here last March 2020, and now I'm sitting at 6k posts lmao.

Best of luck on your studies, and I hope you find something that you can stick with. I personally didn't know I wanted to be a graphic desginer til I was deep into my senior year, and now I'm doing pretty ok for myself with that career :D Those are some really interesting fave Pokemon too! If it wasn't already obvious from my avatar, the Zubat line is my fave of all time thanks to how cool Crobat is hehe. Full dream would be Crobat, Heracross, Ampharos, Torterra, Starmie, & Chandelure. I dipped my toes into other franchises and anime for a bit, but none could hold me like this one did. I don't know how to explain it. You're certain to find lots of others on here who share the same interest though! No doubt in my mind that if you stay active, you're gonna be making a ton of friends :D

With all that being said, I hope to see you 'round, and that you have a fantastic day!

Back