• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm kinda new here

SlowbroMusicyo

Kumquat
Years
  • Hello, I'm some guy who decided to join this website mostly to search for help an help others using Sappy. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH............
    That's all I got

Years
  • Well PC is a good place for anything in regards to fangames so it's nice to see you joining up <3 Big hearty welcome! I'm not very well-versed in fangames personally but I'd be glad to help out with posting and forum questions, so feel free to ask anytime. see you ~

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Ahaha that's a very long "UH" Mister Slowbro xD
    Ohh by the way, welcome to the forum JANG JANG JANG! Unfortunately, I'm not really sure what Sappy is, sorry. But I can help you with other thing if you like, hehe. Feel free to drop me a message. See yaaaaaa!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sappy is a program that can let you edit gen 3 music using midis

It can get very stressful sometimes but eventually I got used to it
    Welcome to PC! That sounds pretty cool. I hope you'll get in touch with some good people about it! Let me know if you're feeling lost on the forums or have questions, and I'll try to help.

Back