• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Locked Power plant doors: WHAT are they for???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
DUDE I WANT CTHULHU'S ANCESTORS.

Anyways, they may just be random places disguised as locked power plant doors and they're like that friggin creepy hotel in canalave in D/P/PT you need a certain item to unlock them.

I'd like hoopa to be in the scary house please.
I'd like this too since it's a Ghost type, but is there even another chamber? Unless you walk in, talk to the man who says he heard something recently, then the Hoopa appears and you have to save the day...

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
I have a feeling that they won't do anything in X/Y but will in the next game, much like the Fossil Excavator in RSE. And a Cthulu Pokemon already exists. It's called Malamar.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Obviously one will contain a Mega Stone for Pikachu.
No one knows, really. Maybe some future DLC or hidden event legendary.

I hope so! There may not be anything inside them, but I suspect there there will be one electric legendary in one and a fire legendary in the other. The secret door will lead down to underground caves where you must search for them.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 26, 2014
I`d be so happy if it did turn out to be Vocanion, Hoopa, and Diancie. God, I want Diancie!! But considering the other random stuff in Pokemon X and Y that seem signifigant but do nothing (Tourist who gives you the mysterious souvenier, the ghost girl in lumiose...) it`s more than likely nothing.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Don't post in threads that are over a month old, guys. This is considered thread-reviving, and it, unfortunately, is against our rules. :( If you'd like to continue the discussion, though, you may post a new topic about it.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back