• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Forum Username Changes November 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

milcute

a sweet melody~
Years
  • Old Username: Zurrokex
    New Username: milcute

Thank you!

EDIT: Oh, oops! I didn't notice the post requirements. Guess I'm gonna have to go make some posts, haha.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Old Username: Zurrokex
    New Username: milcute

Thank you!

EDIT: Oh, oops! I didn't notice the post requirements. Guess I'm gonna have to go make some posts, haha.
    There are no post requirements for changing your name to a free one :) Only when you want to snatch up a name that is already in use. Enjoy!

Years
  • Old username: Peter The Insane
    New username: Varrio
    I use the name Varrio almost everywhere on the internet. Peter The Insane is an old name I used when I used to troll people and do pranks and stuff. I would like to change my name to Varrio here as well.

Sirfetch’d

And with December here the period for name changes is now over! You will have another opportunity to change again in May.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back