• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Raids Not Showing

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • So over the last couple of days, I have been having a problem. No new raids are showing up.

In the first week or so, there was raids everywhere. You could easily see 8 or so in the first area. But after December 1st, I have had maybe 1 raid showing up the entire day and it is usually a 5 star, which I have soloed, but annoying.

Is anyone else having problems with new raids coming up? Is there something I have to do to reset them?

I am connected to the internet. I am seeing people running around. But there are no raids.

Years
  • There will be times where the amount of raids go down to one that you need to clear before more will show up it seems and that one is usually a pretty tough one, but if you can clear it, more will appear after that. I was noticing that too.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • There will be times where the amount of raids go down to one that you need to clear before more will show up it seems and that one is usually a pretty tough one, but if you can clear it, more will appear after that. I was noticing that too.
    Hum, that's somewhat annoying tbh. Not a fan of that design.

Years
  • Yes it is indeed especially when most raids single-played will pair you with 3 NPCs that have total garbage Pokemon for that match-up. I've had times where I've raided with a level 100 Pokemon super-effective against the target but still lost because of the 3 other NPC Pokemon who were weakness Pokemon to the target type, so, it definitely is pretty trashy...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    How many badges do you have? I noticed from my own experience that ever since beating the Champion, they're extremely easy to come by and keep replenishing no matter how many times I clear them all. It could be just me though, but one time I cleared every raid battle twice and they replenished a third time.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • How many badges do you have? I noticed from my own experience that ever since beating the Champion, they're extremely easy to come by and keep replenishing no matter how many times I clear them all. It could be just me though, but one time I cleared every raid battle twice and they replenished a third time.

I have all badges.

It seems that PokemonMasterRy is right as I have the same raid every time and only it is showing up. Not even any of the Snorlax raids are popping up for me.

I've tried to clear it with NPCs and it is impossible. And I didn't do much better with real players, even though I only had 2 others with me. All had water types and still failed to beat Centiskorch. I got got about the same progress on it, with NPCs as I did with players.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Raid battles get really hard over time. I suggest using an Eternatus with its S.Atk and S.Def EVs maxed out, preferably maxed IVs, and with Dynamax Cannon. Sometimes you'll get a bad roll with NPCs, but Eternatus is a beast so most of the time you can KO the raid Pokemon after a few turns. Wouldn't hurt to have Dynamax Cannon's PP maxed out or at least a little higher, too!

Have you beat the main storyline yet? Maybe that makes a difference? With the frequency of spawns, I mean.

Back