• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! I'm New Here!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Hi, I just joined the community today. I couldn't figure out how to make a thread in the discussions portion of the community so any pointers would be appreciated! I'm looking to do some link trades and raid battles. If anyone has a Lucario and would like to trade ask for my friend code. Thank you :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Waves*

Welcome! Glad you could join us. Feel free to check out the Trade section for a Lucario. I'm sure someone has an extra one. I know I got a lot of my stuff through Special Trades.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi New Here, I'm Fairy!

But in all seriousness, welcome to the community! You'll definitely find lots of people also looking to trade and do raid battles with! All you need to do is go down to the Trade Corner section below this one and post what you're looking for and anything you might have in return. Easy stuff. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself or any member of staff. We're here for ya! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Back