• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were your favourite Pokémon...

Years
  • I could, as long as they would not try and mess with my tail's flame!

PS : And sorry for some of my previous posts, in which I mixed favourite pokémon...
    Also, oops... Looks like I would, even as my favourite Fire type dragon, I still would have Amnesia...

Last edited:
    Years
  • As long as they aren't too conceited we'll get along fine.
    I see no new question so I'm answering the same one :coolcat:

What would be your most prized possession?

Years
  • Full Metal Cop

I would play the coolest pokécop and I would insist on using "Yippie-K-Yay!" as catchphrase!

If you wrote a book (or had a book written for you), what would it be about ?

Years
  • My role in the Eeveelutionati as the one who ices our foes of course.

Errr..... maybe about my rise from humble beginnings to being an Ice cream tycoon? =P
    Spoiler:

Which type of contest would you participate in? (Beauty, Toughness, etc.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Coolness, to show how factually cool this Gardevoir is!
    Edit : And i Keep forgetting it is about our favourite pokémon number one (Charizard for me)... Well, I would still go for a Coolness contest! ^^

What held item would you wear ?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I could be aggressive towards other humans if they threaten my trainer, but otherwise not really.
    Unruly on the other hand.... I can be quite capricious and could potentially ignore what someone's trying to tell me.... now come... wear this Falinks Armor... I won't take no for an answer :fufu:

Would you live amongst Pokemon of all types or would you prefer to live amongst those of the same type/types as yours?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Vaporeon! my favorite berry would be oran, its looks tasty! and i would like to be N's pokemon, he would understand what im saying! Id also like to battle.
    and i would like to hold a silk scarf, id be extra comfy!

Years
  • Vaporeon! my favorite berry would be oran, its looks tasty! and i would like to be N's pokemon, he would understand what im saying! Id also like to battle.
    and i would like to hold a silk scarf, id be extra comfy!

You are supposed to reply to the question in the post above yours! ^^

I could be aggressive towards other humans if they threaten my trainer, but otherwise not really.
    Unruly on the other hand.... I can be quite capricious and could potentially ignore what someone's trying to tell me.... now come... wear this Falinks Armor... I won't take no for an answer :fufu:

Would you live amongst Pokemon of all types or would you prefer to live amongst those of the same type/types as yours?

I would live amongst Pokémon of all types... I would just fly away from some... particular pokémon I would not want to see too close of me!

What would be your favourite mean of locomotion ? Pokéball, walking on two / four / ... feet / paws / ..., flying, swimming, ... ?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Sorry about above, should've payed attention lol.

I would like to swim! it would be really fun to zoom through the waters!

would you be scared of legendary pokemon or friends with legandary pokemon?

Years
  • I would fear no legendary Pokemon as I could just call upon my siblings to help deal with any troublesome ones.
    I would be friends with the Ice type ones =3 and we'd casually put the world in a new ice age every now & then just for funsies. 😈

Would you travel in time along with Celebi if offered to?

Years
  • I would love to! I would then fly over the past's towns and cities, to see how they looked like before!

If Dialga let you travel through space to other worlds, would you go there to try and discover new pokémon ?

Years
  • Of course. Gotta unite all the Ice types :fufu:
    Could discover some new favorites =D

Would there be any Pokeathlon events you'd participate in?

Years
  • My trainer says I am 5 star jumper. I will rise high up in the air, as I do when I circling the world, if you would like me to jump.

Would you be a suitable companion for a human household?

Years
  • I'd totally dominate the Coolness contest :coolcat:
    Anyway yes.

Would you want to play a role in a Pokéstar Studios production?

Back