• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were your favourite Pokémon...

Years
  • I sure would! I would welcome them in and set everything up for them to have a great evening and a good night.
    Spoiler:

... As long as it is not a Murkrow...

Would you have a nice evening meal on a table for two with your trainer ?

Years
  • Assuming I had a trainer, I would not need a raft. Gravity negating power, remember ? ^^
    Still, walking on sea water, with all these waves, is not very pleasant...

Would you go diving under water to search for pearls and other lost treasures ?

Years
  • I think the water would just freeze upon being touched by me, so no diving for me =\

Spoiler:

Would there be anything you'd collect, such as maybe Heart Scales or Pearls?

Years
  • I have heard of some wild Dragonite, in rare instances, holding a dragon scale. How thoughtful of those individuals to carry one just in case they ever encounter a seadra who expresses a wish to evolve!

Do you like your shiny form?

Years
  • Not really, you pretty much need to see the regular and shiny form side by side to tell the difference.
    Though I guess a non-standout shiny is still better than one with an appalling color scheme.

Are there any moves you used to be able to learn, but no longer can?

Years
  • Yes, there was a good deal that my species knew in past generations that newer generations of dragonites cannot be taught. Some dragonites that have traveled from the past still possess these ancient secrets though, and can use unexpected moves such as toxic, curse, reflect and haze, and so much more. However, some knowledge has become strictly forbidden for not only dragonites to use, but illegal for all other species, for reasons passing understanding it was decreed that none of us can journey any further than the land of Alola using dragon rage, return, hidden power and a number of other banned moves.

Do you think that you are a well-regarded pokemon by others for the most?

Years
  • I think the amount of fan made art out there for me says enough :coolcat:

Is there a Pokemon you would refuse to sit down with at a picnic?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Anyone in the Tinkatink line. Their hammers scare me. I don't want to be deflated by them! D':

What starter Pokémon would you get along with best?

Years
  • I think my icy paws might be detrimental to the berry's growth... =\
    But if not, although it doesn't have my preference, I wouldn't mind doing it.

Could/would you protect Dubwool from Beheyeems?

Whenever a Beheeyem visits a farm, a Dubwool mysteriously disappears.

Years
  • There was a nurse joy who had a Jynx at her side... and yet none of them want me at their side...

Spoiler:

I'll just run my own Pokemon Center tyvm! 😤

Would there be any areas you couldn't traverse?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    The sea. Technically might make it across with one of those rafts, a life jacket, and some means of propulsion that plays well with telekinesis. Imagines the inside of volcanos being unpleasant from excessive heat too.

What kind of other Pokemon do you think you would get along with?

Years
  • Any that live in colder areas I suppose, so mostly Ice types. Though I assume I'll get along with my fellow eeveelutions as well =D

What type/class of Trainer would you get along with the best ?

Years
  • Well there's a Skier that uses one of my kin. There's also a couple Veterans. Then there's an Ice type Gym Leader and some other unique trainers rather than classes.
    Veteran seem to be the one with the most cases, so I'll go with that, though I'd rather roll with Ice Gym Leader ofc.

What's your preferred type of weather?

Back