• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Mewtwo returns!

Years
  • Mewtwo is back! Today's Pokémon Presents showed Mewtwo returning to Café Mix, with it being available to hire if you blast through the One-Minute Cooking puzzle. Latias will also reunite with Latios soon as Latios will be appearing soon and they've added in events to get Latias and Victini (presumably to help get Mewtwo), which is nice!

I've not hugely been interested in the game however after seeing it today, it does look kinda fun and well with this sort of stuff being unlocked, I might give it a try!

Who else hype for Mewtwo?

Years
  • This is cool but he's not really for me! I never got Alolan Vulpix and had to stop playing because of that, wanted it badly so not getting it was a blow to motivation. :(

Back