• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Acceptance

Years
  • I see Delibird, I'm in haha
    Now seriously, it looks interesting, I'm going to try it out

Glad to hear it! If you're looking to catch one, there's a 5% chance in the grass in flying cave, 10% in winter route, or right at the beginning of post-game you get a gift one with the mega stone included!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2021
    Hello. Saw HeroVoltsy play this on YouTube and thought it was really cool so wanted to play. When I launch the game via my JoiPlay, I am getting an error message: RPG Maker Plug-in error, Script_Resizer error, wrong number of arguments (2 for 1). I do not receive this message when I play some other fan games through JoiPlay.

Years
  • Hello. Saw HeroVoltsy play this on YouTube and thought it was really cool so wanted to play. When I launch the game via my JoiPlay, I am getting an error message: RPG Maker Plug-in error, Script_Resizer error, wrong number of arguments (2 for 1). I do not receive this message when I play some other fan games through JoiPlay.

Oh thanks for reaching out! Someone else recently commented and they were the first one I had been able to speak to that had tried on Android. Reading that error message, I maybe might know the issue. I want to check something, are you sure it says Script resizer, and not Sprite resizer? I have a custom full screen script under that name that might be the culprit. If so, I might be able to actually to release a separate version for android.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2021
    Yes, I apologize for any confusion from my end. This is the error message verbatim:

RPG Maker Plug-in for JoiPlay
    Script 'Sprite_Resizer (original)' line 201: Argument Error occurred.

wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    I noticed that the game crashes when you interact with Oshawatt in the starter cave. Pallosand also gives an error when hit with certain moves.

Years
  • I noticed that the game crashes when you interact with Oshawatt in the starter cave. Pallosand also gives an error when hit with certain moves.

Thanks for pointing that out! Oshawott should be fixed now on version 3.5. I'll actually be releasing another patch here soon as well now that voltsy's youtube series has concluded and found some things I was not aware of.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2022
    If you ever add gen-8 starters please make their mega evolutions, Exited to play

Years
  • If you ever add gen-8 starters please make their mega evolutions, Exited to play

So there actually are the gen 8 starters in the starter cave! There was a version (I think 2 or 3 versions ago) where I made it so gen 8 could follow, and in doing so I accidentally made a glitch where the gen 8 overworld sprites were invisible. Most recent version should fix that if you're wanting a scorbunny :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2022
    I was saying it would be good if you added mega evolutions for gen-8 starter and would love for optional male/female protagonists

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2023
    I just finished the game's main story, and when going to Summer Route and try to capture a legendary, I picked Keldeo, but when I catch it I get an error message and the game closes.
    It happened twice so it might be a bug in the game's code :(
    https://i.imgur.com/T65pnyW.png

Years
  • I just finished the game's main story, and when going to Summer Route and try to capture a legendary, I picked Keldeo, but when I catch it I get an error message and the game closes.
    It happened twice so it might be a bug in the game's code :(
    https://i.imgur.com/T65pnyW.png

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! You have indeed found a big I was not aware of! It would seem it has to do with the script regarding keldeo's form changing (which happens depending on if it has secret sword or not). I'll be sure to include a patch for that in my next update! I'm getting closer to actually having an update soon that will include some of the new hisui forms anyway so I'll be sure to try and fix that script when that drops. Real sorry about that! As far as I'm aware, the other legendaries in there should still work just fine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    Hello! So I really enjoyed the few moments I got to play the game, but for some reason, after getting out of the Normal type cave so that I could heal my Snorunt, the game just froze with no options to recover stuff. I approached Chansey from the tile on her right if that helps at all regarding this bug.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2023
    Pokemon Acceptance

Just finished the post game content now. Battling all the simulations left in Phenac City.
    I'd like to know where the game save file is stored so I could keep it on mega.nz and remove the game from my PC, and then download it again when a new version is updated and so I can keep using my save file.

Years
  • Pokemon Acceptance

Just finished the post game content now. Battling all the simulations left in Phenac City.
    I'd like to know where the game save file is stored so I could keep it on mega.nz and remove the game from my PC, and then download it again when a new version is updated and so I can keep using my save file.

Awesome! I love that you posted the final team too, I always enjoying seeing player's teams they chose!

If you are on PC, the save file should be located here: C:/Users/username/Saved Games/Pokemon Acceptance

Years
  • A Space-Time Distortion is forming! NEW Hisui forms now available in version 3.8 of Pokemon Acceptance with their new signature moves!
    They scale to your level so feel free to catch at any point of your playthrough! See beneath the FAQ for more details!

Back