• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Acceptance

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2021
    btw i did the rematch with cythia and forgot to use the pokemon center there and got sent back to the dojo-

Years
    where do i send the file?

If you click "use full editor" there's a little paper clip icon for attaching things :)

On Cynthia, which part of the game were you specifically at? was it after the winter and boardwalk areas, but before finishing main story? Also thank you I do appreciate the feedback

Years
    • Seen today
    I softlocked right at the entrance of the desert area in postgame. You might need to check collisions for transitioning between locations. Should I send you my save file?

Update: I used the debug menu to break free from the softlocked area. I also found out that if you decline to go to an area while you're near the upper wall, you get stuck.

Attachments

• Pokemon Acceptance
      Softlock.png
      58.3 KB · Views: 7
    Last edited:
    Years
    I softlocked right at the entrance of the desert area in postgame. You might need to check collisions for transitioning between locations. Should I send you my save file?

Update: I used the debug menu to break free from the softlocked area. I also found out that if you decline to go to an area while you're near the upper wall, you get stuck.

Hey thanks for reaching out! I was not aware of that issue, thankfully very easy fix. I'll be doing a small patch here soon with that and small small fixes. I'm glad debug worked in the meantime!

Years
    • Seen today
    I can get pikachu in the wild or i must develope it from pichu? If i must to develope to pichu can i get the sooth bell early? Anotherwise getting raichu could be hard in this game

Years
    I can get pikachu in the wild or i must develope it from pichu? If i must to develope to pichu can i get the sooth bell early? Anotherwise getting raichu could be hard in this game

There is also a wild Pikachu in more recent versions! You'll find it northeast of Windmill Way, where you meet Pignite.

Years
    • Seen today
    In the postgame, I tried to take on Falkner in the simulator in Cove Town, only for the game to crash. This is what I got.
    View attachment 98639
    Can you go back and fix the script for the simulator?

Years
    In the postgame, I tried to take on Falkner in the simulator in Cove Town, only for the game to crash. This is what I got.
    View attachment 98639
    Can you go back and fix the script for the simulator?

Thank you for finding this! It would seem I accidentally spelled it as "faulkner" when it's actually "falkner". You'll encounter him in person in Olivine city but that encounter should work. It'll be fixed next update.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Pokemon Acceptance
    *Version 3.0 is the fully complete version!*

Talk to wild Pokemon and save the PokePark in this new story-driven adventure!
    Pokemon Acceptance
    Pokemon Acceptance
    Pokemon Acceptance

Pokemon Acceptance
    Pokemon Acceptance
    Pokemon Acceptance

Pokemon Acceptance
    Introduction:
    Pokemon Acceptance is an rmxp fan game running on Pokemon Essentials 17.2 using a gen 5 style tileset. This game was solo developed by Tpick, a first time game developer who started development in May 2020.

Pokemon Acceptance
    Setting:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Acceptance
    Plot:
    A mysterious barrier emerges around the PokePark, causing many people and Pokemon to go missing. Professor Rowan sends Gary Oak and his young assistant Grace (you) to investigate the disturbance. Once there, you discover a civil war has begun inside the PokePark! The sinister Ein has kidnapped Phione while all of the powerful Pokemon that usually protect the park are gone. Ein has even recruited trainers typically seen as heroes to his cause. It's up to Grace to join the resistance and save the Park from the inside!
    Pokemon Acceptance

Unique Features
    • No gyms/league! A story driven adventure to save the PokePark.
    • Fake mega evolutions! Current List: Frosslass, Delibird, Ludicolo, Dunsparce, Kecleon, and Raichu. See one you wish I had? Let me know! I may still add more!
    • Follower Pokemon like in HG/SS
    • Talk to Pokemon! Interact with wild Pokemon, and see their reactions with portraits from Super Mystery Dungeon!
    • Alternate currency system! Just like in PokePark, some vendors won't accept PokeDollars, but rather berries in exchange for goods and services.
    • New Sound effects! From menu selections to getting items, almost every sound effect has been replaced by sounds from other games.
    • Music Variety! Every single area has new battle music for both wild and trainer battles. Many event battles also have unique music, as well as changing music for cutscenes. There's also a large variety of victory and intro music for trainer battles.
    • Move tutor/TM system. "Cove Town'' in the center of the map has an unprecedented number of move tutors and TM sellers, allowing you to reach the highest potential you can with your team! You can even unlock 2nd/hidden abilities or Perfect your IVs/EVs! Assuming you have the right berry currency, that is!
    • "Starter Cave" An early game cave containing all 24 starters from gen 1-8!
    • New way to train: Level up at special computers with simulation battles against over 90 trainers from the main series and anime! Gym Leaders, rivals, villains and Elite 4 from the first 7 regions await!
    • Sewer mini game! Dodge teleporting Abras, bubble blowing Corphish, and wild poison types while you rebuild a bridge to get a reward of berries and other items!
    • Mixture of both roaming wild encounters like the Wild Area, and random tall grass encounters.

Pokemon Acceptance

Spoiler:

Pokemon Acceptance

FAQ:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Acceptance
    Progress:
    Version 3.0 completes the whole game!​

Pokemon Acceptance

Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Acceptance

Meta Changes
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Acceptance

Credits:
    Spoiler:

It would be a HUGE help to me if I can get your thoughts on Pokemon Acceptance with this anonymous survey! It's only 5 minutes and all questions are optional!
    https://forms.gle/CnDdpjGwWmDnEVwL9

Pokemon Acceptance

Download:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/68tm8gbvg75r7it/Pokemon_Acceptance_v3.4.zip/file
    How to install/play: Simply download the zip file, unzip it, and click on the file called "game"

Is This Playable On Mobile? I Use My Boy Emulator?

Years
    Hi Tpick2211, I absolutely love your fan game! Do you mind if I send you a DM? I have some notes I put together while playing through the game, general thoughts and whatnot.
    Also encountered a game breaking bug that I've yet to see anyone here comment about.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2022
    RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay
    Script 'Sprite_Resizer(original)' line 201: ArgumentError occurred.
    wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)

Any help?

Years
    Hi Tpick2211, I absolutely love your fan game! Do you mind if I send you a DM? I have some notes I put together while playing through the game, general thoughts and whatnot.
    Also encountered a game breaking bug that I've yet to see anyone here comment about.

Yes absolutely! Please do! I'm so glad you liked it!

Years
    RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay
    Script 'Sprite_Resizer(original)' line 201: ArgumentError occurred.
    wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)

Any help?

Ooh okay so I've never tested it on Android/JoiPlay, and I've actually been waiting to hear from someone that tried. What part of the game were you at when the error occurred?

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2022
    Ooh okay so I've never tested it on Android/JoiPlay, and I've actually been waiting to hear from someone that tried. What part of the game were you at when the error occurred?

I was in the installation process when the game crashes. It would help to debug with JoiPlay. Thank you for your quick response!

Years
    • Seen today
    Could chatot get mega evoltion i think this gen 4 pokemon desvering 1 if you still updateing the game

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    My game crashes/stops working in the second city post-game where you go to save the queen. Crash happening when I enter PokeCenter or talking to the queen. Is there any fix?

Years
    My game crashes/stops working in the second city post-game where you go to save the queen. Crash happening when I enter PokeCenter or talking to the queen. Is there any fix?

Hey! I saw your response on the google forms, really appreciate all the feedback! For the time being, I would say try to leave the town, and re-enter without Turbo mode (the speed-up thing) being on, and just leave it off while in that particular city. For some reason, Phenac appears to be a bit resource heavy, and I'm not sure why since I don't have very many events on it and it's a relatively small map. It's hard for me to pin down the exact cause since the game isn't crashing on my end, but one other person mentioned an issue with Phenac crashing before, so you are not alone haha. if turning off turbo mode still causes crashing 100% of the time in that city, please let me know and I'll likely have you send me your save file so I can mess around with that and hopefully get to the bottom of it!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    it causing freeze not crash...my game just stop responding. But I will try without speed mode on :D thanks for the tip.

Back