• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Like Arguing on the Internet

AlolanZangoose

Your Arch Nemesis
Years
  • I LIKE TO ARGUE

No but seriously hi. I'm a random college kid who play Pokemon in the way too much spare time he has.

A friend of mine said he had an account on here a while ago & that it was worthwhile me setting up an account if I wanted to find a way to connect with fellow Pokefans & talk about everything mon related.

I'm not really sure where to start though. Basic interests of mine include glitching, ROM Hacks, opinion pieces & general Pokemon news.

If someone could push me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• Zangiff.gif
      Zangiff.gif
      735.9 KB · Views: 8
    Years
  • Zangoose is hella cool
    Welcome!!

Finding places to post here isn't too difficult, we have a ROM hack & fangame area as well as Pokémon Gaming Central where you can discuss the official games as a whole. Glitches in specific games can be discussed in their respective forums (so for second gen glitches, you'd go to the Previous Generations forum which encompasses gens I-VI). My Japanese copy of Pearl was one of the earlier copies that came with the Shaymin E4 glitch lol, which wasn't possible to do in NA versions of the game iirc. I loved messing around with that one.

Enjoy your stay <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I LIKE TO ARGUE

No but seriously hi. I'm a random college kid who play Pokemon in the way too much spare time he has.

A friend of mine said he had an account on here a while ago & that it was worthwhile me setting up an account if I wanted to find a way to connect with fellow Pokefans & talk about everything mon related.

I'm not really sure where to start though. Basic interests of mine include glitching, ROM Hacks, opinion pieces & general Pokemon news.

If someone could push me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!
    Welcome to PC! You can surely find all kinds of things on these forums, but some parts that might interest you are Deep Discussions (for debates!) and PokéCommunity Daily (for news - you can even contribute and submit your own pieces to Daily, easily!).

I hope you'll enjoy your time here :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I love the title of this thread and I appreciate how it pretty much tells everything we need to know about you lol.

Welcome to PC, friend. Let me know if you ever have any questions! :)

Back