Advertiser Content

Sebt

Pokémon World = Beautiful coexistence

Seen October 29th, 2015
Posted October 29th, 2015
10 posts
4.7 Years
Any1 know how to patch ups file in Android?? Currently im using Rom Patcher and only ips file are work..
It works also with .ups files if it's the app called ROM Patcher we speak about. I downloaded Emerald ROM and patched it with that app without any problem, just give it a try. :)

About same hack. As now when I'm fighting in power plant building and at this stage opponents don't overlevel my Pokémon as earlier when I had to fight Jacob for a first time he was way too overpowered as leter our blonde rival - I think there could be more trainers or at least lucky eggs available earlier or more high exp giving Pokémon because I really lost my enjoyment when I need to grind my Pokémon and there's no other way to beat those guys. Only because of hours of grinding game since grass type gym leader I don't need to bother grinding.... also about that battle in powerplant - I don't know if someone already posted that, but after a battle with Chloris there suddenly I see the talk between me and two people - granddaughter and her grandmother Youkein (that speaks about some capsule that "he got away"(?) and gave me ID Card), but no one seems to move or appear new and after the scene when I try to exit this small room we fought with Chloris I can't do it because the scene before that fight starts again and the circle is closed... fortunately I have the escape rope.

Edit: It seems that speaking to Cybil to the right instead of walking forward (and that somehow push you back and again straight to Chloris and three other guys there) solves that problem and story goes like it was written, properly.

The Pokémon world is a world of free people and other living beings living in coexistence. What if we could live in our world in harmony with nature too? Did you heard about The Venus Project? It is about to do that! :)
Advertiser Content

Sebt

Pokémon World = Beautiful coexistence

Seen October 29th, 2015
Posted October 29th, 2015
10 posts
4.7 Years
I beat the IVARA League, as always having much lower Pokémon levels then opponents ones... yea it happens to me in all hacks I played, but thanks to that battles are way more excitining. {:3} My team was Pyrorar ♂ (level 71), Heliolisk♂ (74), Salamence♂ (74), Gardevoir♀(75), Swampert♂ (75) and Mega Lucario ♂(76).
Man, winning this hack without any high-speed Pokémon that also can lower speed of opponent's Pokémon is impossible! o_O
Great job on the story, visuals. it was a really great journey and I'm curious what will happen in the next region. :)

Yeah, im using that app but everytime i patch, the rom only show black screen. Btw im using myboy.
Hmm, maybe if you reinstal both apps that may work, but also this may not be the case - you may just need to find another Emerald rom. I'm also using MyBoy! Free and the Emerald rom I found its name ends on "...Version (U)", it was the second result in Google.

The Pokémon world is a world of free people and other living beings living in coexistence. What if we could live in our world in harmony with nature too? Did you heard about The Venus Project? It is about to do that! :)

killer-curry

Oro.........?

Age 21
Male
Malaysia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
2,509 posts
4.7 Years
It works also with .ups files if it's the app called ROM Patcher we speak about. I downloaded Emerald ROM and patched it with that app without any problem, just give it a try. :)

About same hack. As now when I'm fighting in power plant building and at this stage opponents don't overlevel my Pokémon as earlier when I had to fight Jacob for a first time he was way too overpowered as leter our blonde rival - I think there could be more trainers or at least lucky eggs available earlier or more high exp giving Pokémon because I really lost my enjoyment when I need to grind my Pokémon and there's no other way to beat those guys. Only because of hours of grinding game since grass type gym leader I don't need to bother grinding.... also about that battle in powerplant - I don't know if someone already posted that, but after a battle with Chloris there suddenly I see the talk between me and two people - granddaughter and her grandmother Youkein (that speaks about some capsule that "he got away"(?) and gave me ID Card), but no one seems to move or appear new and after the scene when I try to exit this small room we fought with Chloris I can't do it because the scene before that fight starts again and the circle is closed... fortunately I have the escape rope.

Edit: It seems that speaking to Cybil to the right instead of walking forward (and that somehow push you back and again straight to Chloris and three other guys there) solves that problem and story goes like it was written, properly.
hey sebt. i also experienced that too and actually that dialogue is from osmanthus city which after you beated kasper in osmanthus city , ventus tower. so if you got the dialogue bug, you will experience gane crashed when you talk to kasper in osmanthus city

edit : do you know where to find blaziken?
Male
Seen December 9th, 2019
Posted October 10th, 2016
47 posts
5.2 Years
those error are no big deal in anyway that can make the game story unable to understand in anyway as well

maybe you can just think of it as the character is not good at speaking the language or they a have weird way of talking , bad voice or something

i have seen stupid error grammar convenient in some official game like chrono cross

and so the word extreme is ....... well too much , and please stop making a big deal over a small problem like that , even an outsider like me doesnt feel good hearing that .....

lastdragon

Male
Seen November 20th, 2019
Posted November 20th, 2019
39 posts
5.1 Years
I'm sorry but it's like trying to read a novel and spotting a grammatical mistake after every 2 words (not even sentences). I do realize English is not his native language, but what would you say if I tried to translate an English game into Portuguese and I messed up every word? It would be disrespectful to your language, do you agree? It is the same thing.

marcc5m

what

Age 24
Male
Scotland
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted January 6th, 2020
1,114 posts
9.2 Years
I fainted to an Absol in the first route.

It used Dark Pulse and I was greeted by a white flash (???), and respawned at the Pokemon Centre in the town I hadn't been to yet.

In other words, fainting in the first route put me farther ahead than I was.
Male
Seen January 18th, 2017
Posted January 17th, 2017
263 posts
9.8 Years
I'm sorry but it's like trying to read a novel and spotting a grammatical mistake after every 2 words (not even sentences). I do realize English is not his native language, but what would you say if I tried to translate an English game into Portuguese and I messed up every word? It would be disrespectful to your language, do you agree? It is the same thing.
I don't know why you feel that it was disrespectful. If I were to translate something from one language to another via Google Translator, not even it would translate the words or phrases to what you and I consider perfect english. Why not look at all the progress instead of the cons?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥

Age 25
Male
Alola
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
792 posts
8.9 Years
This game in story and graphical terms is great, quite a few grammatical errors (not really bad, I just don't understand what a "relief" is lol), a few misplaced walking restrictions (on one route, half of the grass is un-accessible due to invisible walls, battles are pretty hard (possibly due to not having an actual starter at the beginning).

Overall, the game is highly enjoyable, it,s better than Resolute (also a great game), I like it and I hope for updates to it in the future, however, I wouldn't mind a detailed walk through, the one for Reslolute was all over the place and hard to understand.

Also, some battles are inconveniently impossible, the Absol one on the first route for example, also, the wild Pokemon are severely under leveled compared to some trainer battles and Gym Leader or "Boss" Battles...
"Hello, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!" - J-Hope

"Music really transcends languages, and it means so much." - RM

"Go on your path, even if you live for a day." - Jimin

"Cause I'm Irish, and everyone remembers me." - Niall Horan

"Treat people with kindness." - Harry Styles

"Feel free to insult me, but you don’t have the right to insult our fans." - Louis Tomlinson

"Believe in something bigger than yourself and find your purpose." - Justin Bieber
Male
Norway
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted February 6th, 2019
60 posts
11.1 Years
Great hack, like the storyline and the tiles. Only thing I hope gets added is more moves for the new pokemons added into the game. Thats the only thing i am missing, greater variations of moves.

And then over to the question,how do i evolve my Sliggoo into a Goodra? as its not level 50, and doing it during rain seems like something not possible to do I take.
Male
Norway
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted February 6th, 2019
60 posts
11.1 Years
lols , this is the only hack pkm game that i didnt hesitate to release the starter , i mean a genius professor doesnt need to care so much about something like that ..... or whatever

also , sliggoo evolves at level 65 , i use one too
Thank you.

Now i got another issue, game decide to freeze at this spot, any workaround for me on this? or is my savefile corrupted? I have not used any cheats or anything.

Spoiler:
Seen November 1st, 2017
Posted January 10th, 2016
15 posts
4.8 Years
Awesome hack despite a considerable amount of grammatical errors. The only thing I find somewhat disappointing is that you don't have access to any healing items in the pokecenter despite potion ( which at lvl 40 is useless... ). Then there's also the fact that my blastoise is lvl 36 and doesn't have any water moves despite water gun... That sucks.
Then the level curve is kinda harsh if you take into account that your rival's pokemon level are quite higher than yours, and grinding for it will take too much time because of the wild pokemon being so underleveled.
I know it's supposed to be hard and all, but there are other ways ( making them use competitive items like choice band and stuff... And keep them at your level. That would give a chance to outsmart your opponent.. )
But hey I still love your hack, 1158.
Peace.

Edit : I almost forgot, is moonblast available as a tm ? Or does gardevoir learn it naturally by level ( as it should ) ?
Advertiser Content