• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Showcase and Review

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    How did you get a picture of the full map together like this?

Exported each map individually. Though, Littleroot Port, Town, 101, Oldale, half of 102 and 103 are one giant map.

I stitched them together on GIMP.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Hi all,

Here picture of my world mapped so far. The map at the right has lots of headbutt-trees and cut-trees which you can't see in this overview :(
    What do you guys think of it?

wp6b7Bw

https://ibb.co/wp6b7Bw

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • I don't know if this thread could be counted as dead or not.
    But I want some feedback on this Gym I created

QXyonHu.png

The main gimmick/puzzle of the gym is that you have to hit 4 switches to make those 4 downward facing tiles in the left corner face up.
    But, here's the catch:
    Each time you hit a switch, the entire tile maze changes and you have to rethink how the maze is structured.

So, any thoughts? Criticisms? Ideas to make it better?

PS. I know it may not look good, I used default tiles (Hey, what can I do. I can't draw good to save my life)

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Name: Route 2
    Made in RMXP

Basic Second Route Map leading up to the first Gym.
    Made a farm (using Spherical-Ice's Tiles) which serves as an area for a Side Quest, and gives you a tutorial for the Side Quest System~

Years
  • Until I get around to making a thread that highlights my hack (not sure when I'll feel like doing that, probably when I finalize the first beta), I'll share three maps from my current project that I redesigned somewhat from their originals using Essentials.

I did each map from scratch using Essentials just BTW, and going off of pictures.

Hoenn Route 104

PEKUbaq.png

Rustboro City

wlISwH9.png

Rustboro Gym

W3B07Gy.png

I decided to put Rustboro City uphill because I thought the cliffs were simply a nice touch. The reason I added a tunnel north of Rustboro and redesigned the gym will be expounded on in my hack post.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Barry Gonna Fine You
    looking good buddy. I like the elevation going up to Rust city and in the gym too. Makes you feel as if you are climbing up to a challenge / reward.
    Keep up the good work :)

Back