• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Battle Subway

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
What did you think of the Battle Subway? How did it stand up to the competitive battling areas of other generations?

What was your best achievement on the Battle Subway? Discuss :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
B/W Battle Subway was how I got into competitive battling

Never did get that 50 win streak tho. Came very close a few times, but on those occasions where I made it to the subway boss, I lost. Or I think so anyway, it's been a long time so I don't remember very well.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I got Assassin's Creed Black Flag at the same time as I was playing Black / Black 2 so that kinda sapped my concentration a bit. I did get at least 20 win streak though, and overall enjoyed it. Especially the added music as you get further on - to me one of the best features of Unova was the music.

Years
I though it was a pretty cool facility and a great idea, I did enjoy the Battle Subway and loved how we could go to Anville Town through it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Emmet and Ingo are my favorite "Battle Tower" leaders. They have quirky personalities and great designs. I also enjoyed how you could visit Anville Town via the subway. I hope in a future remake they add some extra places you can go through via the subway, so it feels even more like a transportation system, and you can get even more "rewards" from getting higher win streaks (getting to visit a small new area and not just the platform).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
For me personally I never used it competitively. To be fair I never played in any of those battle stadium type things BUT I thought it was a cool throwback to like Digimon Frontier. If you've watched the anime you'll totally get this. I wanted to travel though not battle!

Guys guys imagine if it took you to DIFFERENT REGIONS like the magnet train. Oh how I wish!!

Back