• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good day!

Years
  • Hello everyone!

I've recently been looking for a forum to join and meetups in my local area as I would like to get into playing the TCG in person with people. I have been playing it quite a bit recently online and have a lot to learn!

I have enjoyed pokemon since the beginning but have always been quite naive about how much you can actually do in the games, I was always a very casual player. However I would now like to take this to another level and learn more about the more intricate side of Pokemon games.

I went with Moon this time around and prior to that the last release that I owned was Y.

Look forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully play some games! Hell if you live in the Bristol/Bath area of the UK maybe we could play some TCG in person!

Chariots

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • We do have some people into TCG in the respective board, so feel free to check that out! I haven't played much of TCG myself, but it seems like a fun game to get into! Yes, there is a ton of things to do in the games, from competitive to casual play. I play competitive simulation battles myself, but I'm itching to do some EV training and do some battles online.

But yeah, I hope that you're enjoying Moon, and I hope you have a great time here. It's great to meet you! If you need a hand, I'm always here for you! And I hope you have yourself a fantastic New Year. <33

Years
  • Thanks Dragon!

I have dipped my toes into the TCG section so will hopefully grow that area.

As for everything to do in the Pokemon Games I will complete the story for Moon then look at what other options are available to me and probably come asking for help

Years
  • There definitely is a loooot to do in the games. I usually busy myself for around 300 hours per new main series game, dabbling in breeding, finishing all side stories, completing the dex and etc. You'll be surprised with how many things you can occupy yourself with haha.

Anyways, welcome and lovely to have you Chariots. :-3 Hope PC will become one of your e-homes and you'll stick around. Enjoy your new year!

Back