• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] How will X/Y end?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • With Sun/Moon anime confirmed, the end is near for X/Y. 2 months left gives us maybe six episodes left. How do you think the X/Y anime is going to end?

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Zygarde 100% helps save Kalos. 2 episodes dedicated to Clemont and Bonnie depature. 2 episodes dedicated to Serena's departure. Ash comes back to Pallet and finds Prof Oak cousin visiting. Samson Oak tells Ash about the Alola region, while Oak's Rotom merges with a pokedex, and the rest is history.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • Zygarde 100% helps save Kalos. 2 episodes dedicated to Clemont and Bonnie depature. 2 episodes dedicated to Serena's departure. Ash comes back to Pallet and finds Prof Oak cousin visiting. Samson Oak tells Ash about the Alola region, while Oak's Rotom merges with a pokedex, and the rest is history.

This feels spot on lol

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I just hope they have Serena and Ash depart on a nice/satisfying note for Amourshippers because the backlash from the SM poster is just nuts.

My prediction is pretty much the same as Skyshooter.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • I just hope they have Serena and Ash depart on a nice/satisfying note for Amourshippers because the backlash from the SM poster is just nuts.

Agreed, Amourshippers are definitely going insane over the poster and the trailer LOL. Understandable, since some people just watched the anime for the shipping (don't ask me why. XD). As someone who likes the SatoSere pairing, I want one hell of a tearjerker(with possibly a confession)

Still, I would bet Skyshooter is right on the money.

Back