• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you buy/collect any Pokémon merchandise?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
YES. SO. DAMN. MUCH. MERCH.

Besides the cards, which is primarily what I collect, I have a disturbingly large collection of Pokemon plushes (including no less than eight Sylveon of every size and shape). If I had to estimate how many I actually have, I would tentatively place the number at 50. Though it's been a hot minute since I've done a proper count so it might be more now! Or at least, the number is certainly going to be made larger very shortly since my birthday is in two days! n_n; And yes, there are PCers who can vouch for my plush obsessions. Lately though I've found myself collecting the enamel pins too, since they come with larger booster boxes but I think the quality has really stepped up lately!

But, when it really comes down to it, I think I'm mainly a Sylveon / Fairy type collector. Any kind of paraphernalia with fairy types on them I am compelled to purchase, including vinyl figures, clothing / slippers, dishware, cosplay material, jewellery/accessories, and much more lol.

You hinted on my Visitor's page that you wanted to post everything that you had so I'm here to challenge you to do just that :wink-right-eye: I've never bought anything outside of Pokemon Yellow ~20 years ago(man has it been that long....).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
You hinted on my Visitor's page that you wanted to post everything that you had so I'm here to challenge you to do just that :wink-right-eye: I've never bought anything outside of Pokemon Yellow ~20 years ago(man has it been that long....).

My dude do you know how long it would take me to get EVERYTHING? I've been collecting since 1995. Like, even in my immediate eye-shot, I can't estimate a number of Pokemon merch around me because there's just so much. And that's not counting my rooms full of storage at TWO SEPARATE HOUSES.

I accept your challenge. I will do a proper merch collection photo, but I will have to limit it to what I own where I currently live. Sound fair?

edit: I will also concede to not include my card collections outside of my primary binders because that right there would count in the thousands.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
My dude do you know how long it would take me to get EVERYTHING? I've been collecting since 1995. Like, even in my immediate eye-shot, I can't estimate a number of Pokemon merch around me because there's just so much. And that's not counting my rooms full of storage at TWO SEPARATE HOUSES.

I accept your challenge. I will do a proper merch collection photo, but I will have to limit it to what I own where I currently live. Sound fair?

edit: I will also concede to not include my card collections outside of my primary binders because that right there would count in the thousands.

Never said you had to do your TCG collection, although if you wanted to do that, you have the TCG Forum just for that :evil-smirk: Limit it just to other merchandise(manga, games, art, plushies and other accessories). I may also demand a full on cosplay of Sylveon as punishment :tongue-poke:

Years
Not so much buy as get gifted. For one of my past birthdays, I got two boxes of Fifth Gen figurines - Pignite, Deerling, Pidove, Dewott, Sandile and Woobat. They're all insanely rad. I also have the Sixth Gen starters. Good quality plushes. My favourite is Chespin. I draw variants of him all the time.

I masterfully usurped the plastic Pikachu, old, crumpled Snorlax and what-even-is-this Jigglypuff. So a decent collection, overall.

Back