• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: [Working title] How to Battle with Lv1 Rattata (and friends)

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
  • Because I've been abusing these tactics to beat up noobs too much lately and I need to have something to link when they ask "WTF THIS IS B******* HOW DO I EVEN BEAT THIS S*** WHY ISN'T JUDGEMENT WORKING IT IS THE MOST POWERFUL MOVE IN THE GAME!?!?!?1??/!?!?!" or similar.

A description of the origin and uses of the FEAR (Focus sash Endeavor quick Attack Rattata) tactic and its offshoots. I will discuss:

What it is (Lv1 Unevolved Pokemon designed to defeat fully evolved LV100s)
    Why/How it works (Abuse of Endeavor or %Health Drains)
    Variants (Sub/Prankster, Endeavor/Sturdy, Sturdy/Pain Split, etc.)
    What Pokémon can use them (Cottonee, Nosepass, Taillow, and ofc Rattata to name a few)
    How to beat them (hold a Leftovers on basically any Pokemon, run a Steel type, run a grounded Poison type, use any Priority attack, etc.)
    General advice against actual use ("We're what you call 'Experts'")

Back