• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Island Gang Wars

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years

• Night 8 (ish)

Despite their solid defense, the islanders decided to kill someone who would risk their life for them.
    Jerks.

Salzorrah has died they were Norman
    SHELLY HAS DECIDED TO KILL 2 ISLANDERS THIS NIGHT TO MAKE UP FOR OVERSLEEPING.

You may all begin sending me night actions. Yall got 24 hours.

Players:

1. Lelouch
    2. Salzorrah - Norman
    3. Seth Rollins - Maxie the Psycho
    4. jdthebud
    5. gimmiepie - Team Magma's Tabitha
    6. Bardothren
    7. Abby
    8. Zapmolticuno - Brawley
    9. NightKrow - Team Aqua's Archie
    10. Aquacorde - Banette
    11. Pecilia
    12. Altaria - Team Aqua's Matt
    13. Johnny
    14. The Nero
    15. EvilChameleon
    16. SuperJolt Team Magmas Courtney

Spoiler:

lloebet

Years

• Day 9 (ish)

Liza was feeling a little paranoid so she decided to switch places with another islander. Wattson was also feeling paranoid so he switched on his security systems but no one visited him!
    Shelly kicked down the door of the home that Scott and Roxanne were...doing things in and shot them both in the chest. Juan heard the gunshots and rushed over with a bandaid. He managed to save Roxanne with it but scott...poor poor scott.
    Juan should have brought more band aids.

ABBY HAS DIED HE WAS SCOTT

You may all begin deliberations. Yall got 48 hours.

Players:

1. Lelouch
    2. Salzorrah - Norman
    4. jdthebud
    6. Bardothren
    7. Abby - Scott
    10. Aquacorde - Banette
    11. Pecilia
    13. Johnny
    14. The Nero
    15. EvilChameleon

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • N?e?r?o?'?s? ?n?o?t? ?t?h?e? ?c?o?p?,? ?t?h?e?r?e? ?i?s? ?n?o? ?c?o?p?.? ?M?a?t?t? ?h?a?d? ?t?h?e? ?a?b?i?l?i?t?y? ?t?o? ?i?n?v?e?s?t?i?g?a?t?e? ?l?i?k?e? ?a? ?c?o?p? ?a?n?d? ?t?h?a?t? ?i?n?f?o?r?m?a?t?i?o?n? ?w?a?s? ?u?s?e?d? ?t?o? ?r?e?a?s?s?u?r?e? ?N?e?r?o? ?a?s? ?t?h?e? ?c?o?p? ?w?i?t?h? ?t?h?e? ?S?u?p?e?r?j?o?l?t?.? ?J?o?h?n?n?y? ?a?n?d? ?B?a?r?d? ?b?o?t?h? ?c?l?a?i?m?e?d? ?r?o?l?e?s?,? ?w?h?i?c?h? ?l?e?a?v?e?s? ?L?e?l?o?u?c?h?,? ?a?n?d? ?E?C?,? ?b?o?t?h? ?o?f? ?w?h?i?c?h? ?w?e?r?e? ?"?i?n?v?e?s?t?i?g?a?t?e?d?"? ?t?h?e?r?e?'?s? ?l?i?t?e?r?a?l?l?y? ?n?o? ?r?e?a?s?o?n? ?w?h?y? ?a? ?c?o?p? ?w?o?u?l?d? ?l?i?e? ?a?b?o?u?t? ?s?c?u?m? ?b?e?i?n?g? ?i?n?n?o?c?e?n?t?.?

Edit: Wait Roxanne is a thing. I'm still unsure about this, Nero said both EC and Lelouch were clear, I don't get how something could be messed up like that. Banette was still alive when EC was cleared so it must've screwed with the investigation then. [Vote] EvilChameleon

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I was cleared as innocent by multiple people, and the way I have been playing the game is that of an innocent man.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years

• Day 7 (ish)

Tate has decided that having one islander dead is just no good! So he revived Brawley!
    The islanders did things but none of it really mattered because it seems that Shelly spent the whole night sleeping.

ZAPMULTICUNO HAS BEEN RESURRECTED
    Tate has been revealed as Pecilia

You may all begin deliberations. You have 48 hours.

Players:

1. Lelouch
    2. Salzorrah
    4. jdthebud
    6. Bardothren
    7. Abby
    10. Aquacorde - Banette
    11. Pecilia
    13. Johnny
    14. The Nero
    15. EvilChameleon

Spoiler:

How many times do I have to bring up this phase change that shows I'm innocent. Also I used strikethough on the previous text to omit it, read the edit. EC can't be innocent, he was investigated while Bannete was still alive.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I mean...

[Lynch] Johnny

There's your scum right there for voting for a fellow confirmed innocent.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Guys, I'm sorry.

I totally forgot that I switched myself with Lelouch 2 nights ago, when Nero checked him. So he's not actually clear.

That being said I switched with him again last night, and the phase post says I switched with an islander, but I don't know if I want to trust that.

Right now I feel our best option is either Lelouch or EC, because Bannette was still around when EC was checked, IIRC. So I do think it would be good for EC to claim his role and any actions he took, if any.

Lelouch should also post a list of his actions taken, since he claimed Flannery, which increases someone's vote to 2 the next day. Has anyone gotten any notifications regarding that?

For now though,

[Lynch] Lelouch

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Goddammit, I don't get notifications for this because I changed my name. I didn't realize we were good to go again. There goes an important night action, sorry for wasting your time Juan. I want to mention that the person I cleared and never mentioned was Pecilia. It's not like that's any use to us now anyway.

Everyone here is cleared, so let's just throw that out of the window entirely. EC, you were suspicious to me D1, you've input barely anything the past few days, and you still haven't claimed a role yet. Seriously, I don't get it.

[Lynch] EvilChameleon

Just claim a role already and I'll change it to Lelouch.

Years
  • [Lynch]Evil Chameleon

I never used my NA jd....you guys can lynch me and see for yourself if I'm lying or not. I'm telling truth I'm flannery. That's all I've to say -Dattebayo

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Nero, Bannette would have had to have messed up your investigation on EC, but couldn't have messed up the one for Lelouch. I don't see why anyone would think EC is innocent it's so obvious.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Everyone here is cleared, so let's just throw that out of the window entirely. EC, you were suspicious to me D1, you've input barely anything the past few days, and you still haven't claimed a role yet. Seriously, I don't get it.
    You missed my post where I said that Lelouch actually isn't cleared. But I guess EC is giving up anyway lol.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Nero, Bannette would have had to have messed up your investigation on EC, but couldn't have messed up the one for Lelouch. I don't see why anyone would think EC is innocent it's so obvious.

Well, no, Lelouch was swapped by Liza on the night I investigated him. EC just refused to claim a role, and I wasn't letting him go until he did. Besides that, I had more of a reason to suspect Lelouch.

lloebet

Years

• Roxanne, the prominent snoopy she is, had cleared nearly ever islander. However the Islanders found a glitch, and that glitch was Shelly.
    Shelly, seeing the islanders were all turning to her laid down her guns and faced her sentence with dignity.

EC has died they were Shelly

The game has ended

Players:

1. Lelouch
    2. Salzorrah - Norman
    4. jdthebud
    6. Bardothren
    7. Abby - Scott
    10. Aquacorde - Banette
    11. Pecilia
    13. Johnny
    14. The Nero
    15. EvilChameleon

Ok! Wow that game had some really interesting twists and turns there. Most of which ended up in the towns favor. I will be posting a behind the scenes and commentary type thing because a lot of stuff went on behind the scenes. This was my first time as a GM and despite some mistakes I really enjoyed myself and I hope you all did too. I will try to host another one in the future. Feel free to post any funny moments or anything below. Thank you all for playing!

In my opinion the MVP was Nero!

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • What a lucky game for town. Except for voting Gunner, we could have had a perfect game (against 7 antags, even).

I'm looking forward to seeing the behind the scenes, N1 especially is still a mystery. I honestly thought Jd did a really good job, especially considering his role, but thanks for the MVP. GG all.

Back