• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Weekly Puzzle] Who's That Pokémon? (Week 48) - FINISHED

How difficult was this puzzle for you?

• Too easy

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Somewhat easy

• About average

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Somewhat hard

• Way too hard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I thought the hint pointed at Corphish, since Clover replaced an "f" for "ph" just like "fish" in its name. There was a little too much red on that Pokémon though.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
At one point I thought you were just trying to screw with our heads and lead us astray XD

I now realize i really was blind during that puzzle....

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Haha, well in any case I'm glad the hint I dropped wasn't too easy to decipher. ;D

Zf8Qhb8.png

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Alright everyone, are you ready for the moment of truth? This week's contest is officially over, so it's time to reveal the answer...

zFdiPZv.png

Chatot!

Specifically the ruff of feathers around its neck! Congratulations to everyone who guessed it correctly! Now let's give a round of applause to the following participants...

This week's winners:
Hikamaru
FireSnow
Universe
Clover
Starry Windy
Sun
WriterRaven
Lycanthropy
Absol used bite!
Spoonette
Anivia
Mewtwolover
DyingWillFlareon

(Please let me know if I accidentally missed your name on the list of winners! If so, I'll be sure to double-check my inbox and get everything sorted for you! Also, if your name is italicized on this list, then that means you have already attained Secret Rank status!)

It seems like this week's puzzle was a relief from last week's, haha, but the ratio of correct answers was still lower than usual, so I'd say it was probably around the average mark! At least, that's what a majority of the poll results are telling me. XD Stay tuned for Weekly Puzzle #49, which should already be up right now! I'll get to the scores and emblems as soon as possible, so hang on tight!

Be sure to keep track of the Main Thread (linked here), because that's where you can find any important updates regarding WTP! For now, feel free to discuss this week's puzzle (or anything WTP-related) in the Main Thread! See ya later, everyone! ^.^

Back