• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Who else cannot see any stamps?

Do you experience issues online?

• Yes, I do not see any stamps

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I can see many stamps at once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I used to have this issue but it is resolved now

• I did not experienced this issue before, but lately I do.

• Total voters

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • I know this is an issue that some players has, including myself.

When I connect to the Internet, it always says "no stamps". I cannot search for any Raids or Trades. Some of my friends also experience this issue, while other don't.
    I cannot see the tents online. I can only see the avatar running around and have some items when I click on them. No one join my raids even if I have 5 stars Gigantamax.

There is some ways to go around this issue, like adding friend codes (because we can see when our friends' stamps). But it is not ideal. I really hope there's a way to fix this...

Soem time I do see many stamps. I can last for a few minutes, and it is amazing :')

So I am just curious, who else here is experiencing this issue?? I'll start a small poll,just for my curiosity and see how popular this issue really is.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm the same, but it's selective. Sometimes I'll see none and sometimes I'll see several....but still way less than I'd assume, given how many people are playing this game. I'm not expecting to see hundreds of stamps but more than 5 or 6 would be nice. :x So far I've not figured out a way to get around it, but I haven't really tried to either. Still, definitely inconvenient.

Back