• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    Thanks for this amazing hack, great work.
    I have a question about ability. I tried a lot catch Absol for Super Luck ability, but none of them had super luck, all of them had pressure. Then i used 2-3 save editor for change ability but this not worked. What can i do?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    I have an issue that my TM disappears after the storyline at Etamin city. Anyone have the same problem as me? How to fix it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    I at the very start I enter the building with the dark workers in it but when I enter it the game crashes. Do you get any tips?

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    I tried to enter the building (the one at the very beginning with the dark workers) but when I enter the game crashes. Got any tips?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2020
    Hi currently in the desert part and the cave isn't blocked by the dark worker and the cave has a fall down part where I can't get across don't know what to do

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • hey 1158 i just finished beat cyenn league,this was a great game as your previous 3.
    Is this the last one of your rom hack?or you will give us one last experience in this beatiful world you created?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2020
    How do i get past Skylight Tunnel, I have all the 6 emblems already.
    It says champion is not here yet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Okay, thank you :> I'm sure this stuff isn't easy. I'm really impressed that you were able to do so much in such a short amount of time! A lot of people take at least a year to make a hack, and you did it in less than a quarter of that time. And all your games are awesome :) Thanks for your skill and hard work!
    The truth is... That is fixed now with jiangzhengwenjzw's help. So I must thank you for pointing that out.

I'd like to know why did Type:Null have pretty much no impact on the whole main story of this game, it felt like just a gift to ease the playthrough
    I can't let Silvally do too much, because I will never know when it will evolve. And that's why Chronya is also on the titlescreen.

I can't even find swimmer level 2 lol and I'm in Lande and already got most of the badges. How do I get levels 2 and 3?
    You can get it from Jill, who is the Lv4 defender of Zosma Arena, if you beat another Lv4 defender, then you should be able to find her around the arena. As for the Lv3 of this skill, you need to show Gatrie a Lapras after you learned Swimmer Lv2, which can be found on Matar Island.

Thanks for this amazing hack, great work.
    I have a question about ability. I tried a lot catch Absol for Super Luck ability, but none of them had super luck, all of them had pressure. Then i used 2-3 save editor for change ability but this not worked. What can i do?
    Sorry, Absol doesn't have that ability in this hack.

I have an issue that my TM disappears after the storyline at Etamin city. Anyone have the same problem as me? How to fix it?
    That's strange, I don't even know how it happened, so I can't do much yet. sorry about that.

Where is Alola ores
    It's called Exotic Ore now, you can buy some in Etamin Dept. Store.

I at the very start I enter the building with the dark workers in it but when I enter it the game crashes. Do you get any tips?
    If you used the cheat code, then don't use it. If you didn't, then I think you need to check out if you patched the ips file correctly.

Hi currently in the desert part and the cave isn't blocked by the dark worker and the cave has a fall down part where I can't get across don't know what to do
    You need Strength Lv3 to deal with the waterfall.

hey 1158 i just finished beat cyenn league,this was a great game as your previous 3.
    Is this the last one of your rom hack?or you will give us one last experience in this beatiful world you created?
    Thanks very much for liking this. It's hard to tell if I'm going to finish the rest of the whole story, because I no longer have enough time, so it's hard to tell.

How do i get past Skylight Tunnel, I have all the 6 emblems already.
    It says champion is not here yet.
    Go back to Monolith Town, talk to Annete and continue the storyline.

The game was updated to Beta 3.40, the following things were changed:
    (1)The titlescreen, because I think the color of this new one suits this game.
    (2)A guide system was added in case you don't know how to continue the storyline, simply choose "think" in the menu to let Chronya talk to herself, she will try to figure out what to do next for you.
    (3)Spiky-ear Pichu was added to Polaris Island, it is not that weak, but of course, it's not really too tough, but I think there should be a new special Pokemon on that island.
    (4)Some glitches were fixed.
    Screenshots:
    ZHybQLM.png

Here's the download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/nrny952d98ynwze/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.40_Fixed.rar/file

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2020
    Hey is it just me or can i not catch genesect in the pyramid after like 200 ultraballs? Its health has been at red the whole time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    Hi there, I've found the hidden tombstone to go to the secret town in lande region for the last badge, but when I interact with it, it says, "For lost spirits only. No outsiders allowed" how do I get past this?or is there any prerequisites to be done to activate it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hey is it just me or can i not catch genesect in the pyramid after like 200 ultraballs? Its health has been at red the whole time.
    I think it's just your luck, but... If you can afford that many Ultra Balls, you can simply buy some Master Balls to catch it. Master Balls can be bought in Etamin City.

Hi there, I've found the hidden tombstone to go to the secret town in lande region for the last badge, but when I interact with it, it says, "For lost spirits only. No outsiders allowed" how do I get past this?or is there any prerequisites to be done to activate it?
    You need to find the Sliph Scope first, it can be found somewhere near Belladonna Town.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am currently at Etamir City and I am really enjoying the game. The skill system and the open world are amazing. The only thing I miss in this game so far are the fact that you used to implement more custom titles and as well as new music. I was expecting the same theme used on Mega Power for the Golden Trio when I battle against Galen to be honest xD Anyways, I really love your games and this one looks really good as well. Great job!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    I am really sorry to bother you with this - I am enjoying the game very much thank you so much for making this rom hack - can you tell me if the beldum acquired in Nashira Village will ever be able to learn moves?

Edit: You can teach the Beldum prior moves with the the mushroom man in the battle arena after it evolves to Metang. Great game, thank you!!!

Last edited:

Deep in the forest ....

....there is a big sceptile....
    Years
  • The sign of the battle arena in talitha path says :route 18-fushia city
    The mega guardian of medicham doesnot have a medicham,he has a mega aggron
    The mega guardian of pinser does not mega evolve it
    Blue jewel can be taken unlimited times
    The sign of pokemon fan club in whitewave city says :Vermilion port
    When i use dive to get back to the surface from the deeper area near mt hamal,my character ran on water,not swim and i could not get back to the land(could not climb stairs)anymore :v
    In mist part(west tyron),a trainer whose name is Youngster chad,in battle,his sprite is a boy but his overworld sprite is a swimmer girl(Some trainers have this bug too but i do not remember who)
    The sign of spiral island says :"sprial island"
    So,i have not battle xander yet but when i beated all the trainers and talked to him,he said "do u want to rematch?" ???? Now,how can i get his badge? 😢

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I am currently at Etamir City and I am really enjoying the game. The skill system and the open world are amazing. The only thing I miss in this game so far are the fact that you used to implement more custom titles and as well as new music. I was expecting the same theme used on Mega Power for the Golden Trio when I battle against Galen to be honest xD Anyways, I really love your games and this one looks really good as well. Great job!

Thank you very much for liking it.

I am really sorry to bother you with this - I am enjoying the game very much thank you so much for making this rom hack - can you tell me if the beldum acquired in Nashira Village will ever be able to learn moves?

Edit: You can teach the Beldum prior moves with the the mushroom man in the battle arena after it evolves to Metang. Great game, thank you!!!

Beldum learns more new moves after it evolves, just like the official games.

The sign of the battle arena in talitha path says :route 18-fushia city
    The mega guardian of medicham doesnot have a medicham,he has a mega aggron
    The mega guardian of pinser does not mega evolve it
    Blue jewel can be taken unlimited times
    The sign of pokemon fan club in whitewave city says :Vermilion port
    When i use dive to get back to the surface from the deeper area near mt hamal,my character ran on water,not swim and i could not get back to the land(could not climb stairs)anymore :v
    In mist part(west tyron),a trainer whose name is Youngster chad,in battle,his sprite is a boy but his overworld sprite is a swimmer girl(Some trainers have this bug too but i do not remember who)
    The sign of spiral island says :"sprial island"
    So,i have not battle xander yet but when i beated all the trainers and talked to him,he said "do u want to rematch?" ???? Now,how can i get his badge? 😢

Thanks for reporting the glitches, I have fixed those. As for the Xander's badge, I think that is because the game thinks you already have the badge even if it's not in your bag, so it won't break your game for real, you can keep going and keep collecting the badges. But of course, I did some small changes in the new patch to make sure that won't happen to anyone else.

Beta 3.41 fixed some minor glitches, and the diving spot near Mt. Hamal was moved a little bit to make sure a gamebreaking glitch won't occur. The movepools of Entei and Raikou were changed a little bit to make sure they won't use roar to escape.
    New - Download link for fixed Beta 3.41(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/vbp45nc9sukc3fo/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.41_Fixed.rar/file

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I wondered since Mega Power and now on Nameless once again, are there any plan to make a game on Valo region? I wondered the same thing about Ivara back in the day and the Ivara was on Mega Power, so I wonder if you have plans for Valo?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Hello, would anyone be able to help me with a glitch that has happened to me in the 3.40 version? Lemme know if you could help.

Back