• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    What's up fellow trainers?

I am a long time Pokemon fan, I started at the age of 3, and got into the TCG at the age of 10. To this date, I've seen every episode of every season, as well as every movie, excluding the S/M/US/UM anime. I got my first Pkmn game when I was about 7, it was Pokemon Fire-Red. I'm currently completing the very large Pokedex in Pokemon Y. I don't keep track of meta or competitive, so my deck probably isn't the best. It is updated and usable in comps, however, as a high school student, it's hard to find time or the people to play with. I haven't had a good match in a long time. Please, help me out! I want to get better at this, both the video game and the TCG.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • What's up fellow trainers?

I am a long time Pokemon fan, I started at the age of 3, and got into the TCG at the age of 10. To this date, I've seen every episode of every season, as well as every movie, excluding the S/M/US/UM anime. I got my first Pkmn game when I was about 7, it was Pokemon Fire-Red. I'm currently completing the very large Pokedex in Pokemon Y. I don't keep track of meta or competitive, so my deck probably isn't the best. It is updated and usable in comps, however, as a high school student, it's hard to find time or the people to play with. I haven't had a good match in a long time. Please, help me out! I want to get better at this, both the video game and the TCG.

Hi!
    Welcome, it's nice to meet you! I must say your profile picture is fantastic!
    I've been into Pokemon since I was very young as well! not quite 3 years old but since 2004 when I was about 6. I haven't played the TCG to much, other than the online version and the old Gameboy colour game one.
    I hope you find what you are looking for here!
    Also, what's your favourite Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Hi!
    Welcome, it's nice to meet you! I must say your profile picture is fantastic!
    I've been into Pokemon since I was very young as well! not quite 3 years old but since 2004 when I was about 6. I haven't played the TCG to much, other than the online version and the old Gameboy colour game one.
    I hope you find what you are looking for here!
    Also, what's your favourite Pokémon?

Thank you for the welcome! My favorite is either Aegislash, Metagross, Banette, or Chandelure

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    I also got my first pokémon game when I was seven, only it was Blue!
    Every episode of the anime? That's impressive!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Hi there, welcome! Your favorites are a good list of mons, those ones are super cool. Banette was my first lv. 100 too, I think?

See you around. \o/

My first Lv. 100 was my Mawhile, Skrillex. My current team is Mewtwo, Greninja, Mawhile, Aegislash, Druddigon and Vileplume

Back