• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    I hatched a Growlithe from a 5km egg today, came with 30 candies. It was the first time I hatched a Pokemon I didn't yet have.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Just hatched two 10k eggs... Another Scyther and Pinser :(. Both were immediately ground for a candy :/

ArcJamie

ArcJamie
    Years
  • Pidgey. Yup. My previous was Ponyta though and it was almost max CP so I'm looking forward to getting that Rapidash :)

Years
  • Today I hatched a 1700+ Snorlax and it seems to be a strong one from what the new feature says. I was hoping for something I didn't already have, but I'm still pretty happy with this all the same. (b'')b

Years
  • my last hatch:
    13900963_10155053742784622_1905273131_n.png

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I hatched a Scyther today, and it came with quite a bit of candy. Blanche says it's got top tier IVs, though I haven't calced the precise number yet. Not what I was hoping for but still cool nonetheless.

Back