• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
  • Hatched a Staryu from a 5k egg today, I've managed to get 40 candies despite not actually catching one haha. I'm nearly at enough for a Starmie now so hopefully I can hatch a couple more :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Lots of eggs today and good ones :D
    Firstly sandshrew so I could evolve to Sandslash, then vulpix so I could get ninetales, then Charmander which I evolved to charmeleon and finally machop which I really needed candy for :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Back to back Eevees in my 2 10km eggs. I'd take this as I am replacing my warly Eeveelutions with stronger ones.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I got Slowpoke which finally gave me enough candies to evolve it.

And I got Charmander, which again was lacking in the candy department. I think I'm up to 16.

Years
  • got Nidoran male, with 3 IVs. hope can evolve him to Nidoking soon. it's hard to find nidoran or other pokemon besides weedle, eevee, pidgey, and caterpie in this rural area.

Years
  • Yet another Weedle...

vOZsk.gif

Back