• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloooo!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Hi, I'm Mann, or Mann344, if we're going by full names. I'm pretty new to making rom hacks, and I'm always willing to learn more, which is most of the reason why I started here. I'm confident that I'll learn to be a better designer and programmer than I am right now.

Years
  • Welcome to PC Mann!

Always glad to have content creator on this forum. Our ROM Hacking sub-forums should be an ideal place for you to improve your abilities and interact with others such as yourself.

Can't wait to see your project come to fruition in the future, and I hope to see more of you in the forums. Have a great day!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Mann334! It's always nice to see new ROM hackers join the community. The Fan Games sun-forums hold tons of resources and tutorials around to help you learn more, as well as hang around like-minded people like yourself. Good luck with your endeavors, enjoy your stay!

Back