• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokéFans!

Years
Hello everyone! I'm glad to have joined this community! Since this thread is for introductions to the pokécommunity i decided to do so.
I'm Alana i'm 25 years old and i live in portugal! My first game was on gameboy color with pokemon Red.
Played all the pokemon games up to Pokemon Sun and Moon and then i could not play Let's Go Pikachu and the new Sword and Shield since i don't own a switch. I'm a fan of pokemon romhacks since those are like new stories from older games so i can relive the experience of playing them while having a fresh new experience.
I might do my own RomHack of pokemon crystal about eugene and suicune once i learn how to use such tools! Until then it will be a pleasure to talk with everyone here! Cheers and hugs for everyone!

Years
Welcome to PC Alana! High five for being a fellow rom hack lover.

Also, just be like me and look for a stable emulator for the Switch online, along with legit roms of the games. I know it's illegal but Nintendo's pretty darn rich right now so I don't really feel all that bad lol.

Can't wait to see that rom hack idea of yours come to fruition soon too! Head on over to the ROM Hacking subforums where there should be plenty of tutorials and resources to get you started!

Years
Yeah, the fangame creators here are really good at what they do.. It's impressive, looking at some of these games and how detailed/time-consuming they look to make is crazy in an awesome way. Glad you're into them, and welcome to PC Alana. \o/

Back