• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Dyad

Years
  • Pokémon Dyad: Demo
    giphy.gif

Summary​

Welcome to the Diplos Region, a place that is evolving in more ways than one. The region has just adopted dual types gyms, and this change has sparked both great celebration and great outrage. A new group-- Team Purge-- has rapidly grown due to its belief that monotype Pokémon are more powerful and pure. They won't stop until the traditional gym challenge has been restored. You are one of the first trainers to experience this new system and you may just end up deciding the region's fate.

The goal of this fan game is to create a challenging yet fair experience through typing combinations and mechanics. I'm also playing with the role of an evil team. For once they seek to resist change instead of causing it. Unlike other evil teams, it is made up of every day people that you'll encounter throughout the game. The only marker of the team is the mask they use to hide their identities with. I'm going to try my best to have tone that is balanced-- not too dark, not to kiddy.

Current Features​
    - Dual Type Gyms
    - Randomized Starter - 20 options, all are three stage evolutions
    - Original Maps
    - Original Professor
    - Original Gym Leaders
    - Original Evil Team
    - Gen 1- 3 Pokémon
    - Name your rival
    - Demo Ends after first gym

Planned Features​
    - Following Pokémon
    - 7 More Gyms
    - The ability to choose what order you challenge gyms
    - Improved Sprites
    - Multiple Endings

Screen Shots
    Dyad-Capture1.png

Dyad-Capture2.png

Dyad-Capture3.png

Dyad-Capture4.png

Interested?
    No matter if you have suggestions, questions, or bugs, either leave a comment here or email me at [email protected].

if you're interested in contributing to this project, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Credits:
    - Made In RPG Maker XP
    - Enterbrain
    - The Pokémon Company
    - Nintendo
    - Luka S.J for the Modular Title Screens resource
    - Luka S.J. for Luka's Scripting Utilities
    - Flameguru
    - Poccil (Peter O.)
    - Maruno
    - Luka S.J.
    - Boushy
    - MiDas Mike
    - Brother1440
    - Near Fantastica
    - FL.
    - PinkMan
    -Genzai Kawakami
    - Popper
    - help-14
    - Rataime
    - IceGod64
    - SoundSpawn
    - Jacob O. Wobbrock
    - the__end
    - KitsuneKouta
    - Venom12
    - Lisa Anthony
    -Wachunga

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Approved.

Please improve your credits section, however: Pokémon Essentials is the kit you used, not its creators. You should be able to find these in the Credits section of the game itself.

Braze

TQ Supremacy
    Years
  • Sorry about that! I just updated it-- is that better?

Instead of
    Spoiler:

Which I believe are the credits for Pokémon Essentials, you can just replace 'em with
    Spoiler:

Good luck with the project!

Back