• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lonely Lockdown

Years
  • I'm usually very happy in my own company, but I think I'm going mad! I remember meeting and playing with some nice people on here years ago so what better time? I just ordered a Switch so that'll kill some time! Look forward to getting to know you all!

Years
  • Let me just say that I love saying the word Jimbles. I hope we be good friends hehe.

Anywho welcome (or welcome back?) to PC Betty! Dunno if those people are still around after all these years, but the ones on right now should still be as fun and nice! Happy playing on your new Switch too fam :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community. The lockdown has me pretty bored as well. A mix of PC gaming, my Switch, and mobile gaming, have been keeping me occupied enough. Enjoy your new Switch!

Back