• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021
Hi there! I originally joined back in 2013, but I have not been active much at all on this site. I came back to see what was going on and possibly rejoin and become an active member. I have been playing Pokemon since Ruby and Sapphire were released. I enjoy playing the games, as well as watching some of the anime sometimes. How is everyone?

Years
Welcome back!!! Things have changed a bit since then, but not too drastically :B I personally left back in 2011 and came back in 2018 - sometimes you just need a 7 year break, right?!

Did you play Sword and Shield? And are you planning on getting the DLC?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021
Thank you for the welcome! Yes I did play Sword & Shield. I thought it was fun but I do miss the older games a bit. Right now, I'm not sure yet on the DLC. But I probably will end up getting it eventually. How about you?

Years
Hi icehorse22, welcome :3c cute flair and avatar! I love Eevee <3 I'm missing the older games too honestly, though yeah like you I did enjoy SwSh also. Maybe it's just nostalgia haha, but I've been feeling really attached to Alola lately. See you around!

Back