• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Webcomics!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Hey! Anyone read any Pokémon themed webcomics out there? I came across a couple that I've gotten into this past week and thought it would be cool to share them!

The Leaf Pile - Description: This is a comic where [the author] talk(s) about various events from [her] life and poke fun at various topics. All illustrated through a Pokémon world setting

I love the art in this one! It's still relatively new and doesn't have many pages, but definitely still worth checking out and following!

Pokemon: Rising Shadows - Description: After a strange volcanic eruption, Naya finds herself on a deserted island with no memories of her past... and a bunch of other important stuff. She tags along with an odd bunch of Pokemon who offer to help her out. Together they get involved in a plot bigger than any of them could have anticipated. Except Echo. Echo probably knows exactly what's going on. They could tell Naya, but where'd be the fun in that?

Got up to the end of chapter 4 on this one, enjoying it so far!

Do you read any Pokemon webcomics? Share them here!

Years
  • never heard of these, thanks for sharing!

i haven't read any in a long time (used to read purplekecleon's PMD fic with her OCs, but that was probably over a decade ago now), which i'm not sure if she still works on. would love to see more =)

Years
  • Interesting resources you got there friendo, will check these out in a minute.

As for me, goodness I haven't read any Pokemon related webcomics aside from the original Nuzlocke ones from way back. Might have to brush up on my reading interests since I still gots plenty of time right now lol.

Back