• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Orange Is the New Black

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Anybody watching the latest season (or any season of it, just got back into it and am hoping others are watching as well!)? I'm almost through with season 6 as of right now, and I'm liking it a lot! Aside from some new annoying characters and a lot of old favourites missing this season, I still like this show a lot and for the most part, most of the new inmates introduced are pretty cool.

If anyone else has been watching, let me know! And as always, be mindful of spoilers when talking about plot points/twists.

Years
  • I finished season 6 two days ago. I really enjoyed this season. If felt fresh with the new prison, and although I do miss a lot of the old characters I do like the new ones. I was debating whether or not to watch this season because last season was super boring in my opinion but I?m glad I did. I?m really interested to see what happens next season now after watching the finale which I won?t spoil!

Years
  • I really REALLY liked this show when it first came out. However, I stopped watching in mid-season 3. The whole used-underwear-thing was too cringeworthy for me to continue watching. I also found out they killed off an amazing character which is v disheartening.

However, I love the cast (except for Piper/Alex), so I?ve kinda always entertained going back to it. *shrug*

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Season 6 introduced some great new characters. I found the plot between Carol and Barb along with their backstory to be fascinating, even though I felt like they could've got more of a focus it was still my favourite storyline of the season. Badison is annoying af but I lowkey like how she causes shit between people. Overall for me it was a solid season, much better than the previous which was far too long and drawn out. Also gotta give credit for how well they nailed the younger actresses for Carol, Barb and Frieda.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Also gotta give credit for how well they nailed the younger actresses for Carol, Barb and Frieda.
    LITERALLY
    H7kyLda.png
    URekdwV.png

Every time they showed them I was like holy crap they did such a good job casting these girls lol

I really liked Carol and Barb's arc too!
    Spoiler:

And yeah, I kinda wondered if they created Badison just to make a blonde girl that was more annoying to watch than Piper, haha

Years
  • Carol and Barb were definitely my favorite new additions. Liked Daddy as well. Piper actually didn't annoy me that much this season.

I'm curious to see if they find a way to bring back the old characters that were not in this season.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Me too!! So many old favourites were missed. I was really starting to like some of them, like Soso, Maritza and even Big Boo. Really hope they come back.

I did not expect to like Daddy as much as I did either, lol.

Back