• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[EVENT] Darkrai's Night Of Terror (OOC+SU)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
maybe Dark and Duskill can work together... Since they are from the same evolution line...

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
YALN i would like to do a joint post with you when you can...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Be careful and think about refreshing the page before you post, people. You don't want to scare in the same place as the person before you ;)

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
Years
PC username: RejectiontheHedgie
Character nickname: Spirit
Pokémon Species: Gengar
Pokémon moveset: Poison Jab | Dark Pulse | Shadow Ball | Scary Face

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Currently working on my own, individual post, and my part of a JP with YALN. Both of which should be done tonight. Progress reports FTW!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
PC username: Nazo
Character nickname: Nazo
Pokémon Species: Yvetal
Pokémon moveset: Oblivion Wing, Dark Pulse, Aerial Ace, Gust

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years

PC username:

Character nickname:

Pokémon Species: [S-HIGHLIGHT](any non-legendary)[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Pokémon moveset: (four moves! Can be any that the pokémon can learn according to the games. TM and HM and Egg moves etc are allowed)

This applies to everyone. No legendary pokemon, since your boss is Darkrai. Just thought I would point this out before you post. If I could, I'd be Giratina, but the rules apply.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

I'm afraid Logical is right, no legendaries are allowed. :(

The IC thread will be closing on Friday 7th November, so make the most of this last week! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
PC Username:Enezrel
Character Nickname: Bobby
Pokemon Species: Psyduck
Moves:
Scratch
tail whip
confusion
Disable

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
The IC thread will be closing on Friday 7th November, so make the most of this last week! :)

Uh... yay? Time to crank out the brain storm out of the attic... after I shoved it back into the dark corner. ;P

Also, I've seen a bit of killing in the posts... I thought we were just supposed to scare people? ._.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Uh... yay? Time to crank out the brain storm out of the attic... after I shoved it back into the dark corner. ;P

Also, I've seen a bit of killing in the posts... I thought we were just supposed to scare people? ._.

Says the person who killed Berry Master's wife... Or you didn't?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The thread will be closed up around this time tomorrow :( make the most of the last day!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I kind of didn't really realize that you guys would go around killing people in this RP xD M rating, sure, but... jeez xD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Ahaha, kind of sad that today was literally my only free day this week, as I have shows to perform tomorrow and Saturday, and dress rehearsals went incredibly late these last three days. I had a few more scares in mind, but I have a lot to get done before tomorrow, so I hope my singular scare was good enough. d:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So I hope most of you feel finished and all scared out now because the end is ticking near!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
IC CLOSED!~

I'll count up over the weekend :3 I'll leave this thread open whilst I do so.

Back