• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grammys

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don?t?really have an interest, but I might flip occasionally to see how they?re doing. ?and if Timberlake is there, and he is isn?t he? Always a chance Nick. =P

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • I watched bits and pieces of it, and the performances were less than thrilling. I think Outkast had the best performance with "Hey Ya", though, and the Black Eyed Peas with "Where is the Love?" featuring none other than Justin Timberlake, Kairi, lol. I believe he apologized for what happened at the Super Bowl, too. Everything else was just...lacking. The Grammys are not as great as they used to be.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I didn?t watch, I totally forgot. X_x; Oscars are the next big event right?

Years
  • I'm just so happy that... COLDPLAY WON RECORD OF THE YEAR against Beyonce, Outkast and BEP .... bwahahhahhahah! XD

And I was like... aw man... Coldplay against Beyonce? They're not gonna win...but then... "And the Winner is... CLOCKS, COLDPLAY!"

I was standing clapping and hooting out loud!

Go Chris! Go Guy! Go Will! Go Jon!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • @_@ I didn't watch it and I don't even know who won what, but I am fairly amused by what I heard happened with Celine Dion. XD Her microphone didn't work for a bit, right?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • It was funny when 50 cent came up and shook all the evanescense people's hand...including that fat guy with the beard and cane that stood behind thew main singing woman...

CREED RULES!!

*twiddles thumbs*

BOO ya!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I didn't watch it because 1) I never fixed the broken cable that once put Cable TV in my room 2) I don't usually watch TV. ._.

Back