• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Missingno.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Missingno. is a glitch in generation I caused by watching the old man capture a Pokémon. Catching one will duplicate the sixth item slot in your item bag. But it, of course, comes with side effects, but releasing it will stop the game from glitching too much.

Did you mess w/the Missingo No. Glitch? I've never actually played generation I past the first gym, so nope, I have not, but it seems like a fun glitch.

PIKACHU

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I don't think I've ever tried any of the glitches. I don't think I even knew about them back in the day.

Sirfetch’d

I think I've toyed around with pretty much every gen 1 glitch, including Missingno. At the time it was really fun because glitches were amusing, even if gamebreaking.

Years
  • I did mess with the Missingo glitch frequently in Pokémon Blue version to get a lot of Master Balls. It made catching Pokémon easy. I also used the Mew glitch to get the elusive 151 Pokémon.

Years
  • I have messed with the Missingo glitch and I remember I was making my Pokemon lvl 100 by using the glitch.

Back