• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA oh yeah this is a thing

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Would you wear uncomfortable clothes and/or shoes to a special event?
    If I had to, yeah (and it's often required or at least very much expected that one does so at those sorts of things).

Not that I've been to anything in years that has remotely required any fancier clothes or shoes.

Have you met someone here that you actually felt you wanted to pair with?
    Not really.

How long can you hold your breath?
    not all that long I think

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    How much wood would a wood chuck Chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood?
    when I get the chance I'll ask the one that lives in the backyard and get back to you on that

Where do you think the universe came from?
    Part of me is like "big bang theory", part of me is like "I don't really know, but I don't really care". Knowing the origin of our universe isn't really something I feel is important for me to know to make it through life.

What's your favorite type of penguin?
    I don't really have a favorite type of penguin

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • If the moon was going to crash into the planet in 3 days, destroying all life on Earth, what are the last things you would do?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    If the moon was going to crash into the planet in 3 days, destroying all life on Earth, what are the last things you would do?
    travel back in time as many times as needed to stop the moon from crashing into the planet

How many languages can you speak?
    Sadly only English. I took German in high school and college, but I don't really remember much of it, not that I got to a decently high level anyway.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Sadly only English. I took German in high school and college, but I don't really remember much of it, not that I got to a decently high level anyway.

Wow, I thought I was the only one with that experience.

German>>> French and Spanish, am I right?

Reactions: Nah

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Is nah your favorite FE character?
    yes

Have you ever gone stargazing in an area with little to no light pollution?
    Just once. Or we tried to anyway. About 4 years ago I was out in Wyoming and Montana for a university course, and on one of the last days we were there we tried to go stargazing for a bit. Tried to drive to the outskirts of the city. It wasn't great (we were probably still too close), but it was better there than it would've been here in NJ, given that Montana is much less urban/densely populated.

Years
  • What made you like fire emblem?
    Do you are good at any game or genre?
    You care about fps?
    What was the first game you played?
    Do you eat cookies?
    What is your favorite color?
    Do you know the free-to-play games?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    What made you like fire emblem?
    Do you are good at any game or genre?
    You care about fps?
    What was the first game you played?
    Do you eat cookies?
    What is your favorite color?
    Do you know the free-to-play games?
    1) I remember first deciding to give the series a try around the time I got Smash Bros Brawl. I mained Ike in that one and I guess that got me interested in giving Fire Emblem a try (Path of Radiance being my first one). And for whatever reason, I really liked it and have stuck with it ever since.

2) I ain't good at anything

3) By fps do you mean frames per second or first person shooter?

4) As I remember it, my first video game was either Pokemon Yellow or Grandia

5) Yes

6) Red

7) Not sure what exactly you mean. I know they exist and I've played one or two f2p games before.

Do you enjoy stormy weather?
    More so the gray cloudy days than full-on stormy weather

Back