• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM SPHEAL WIN

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Before posting is disabled in this forum, I just wanted to say you're the best! We've proven we're the superior team, even though we lost a lot of members at the activity challenge, we have more Spheals in the top 10, which means we win as a team, right?? Good luck to everyone left and I hope one of our team wins!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
This really has been such a fun group to work with <3 If this happens again next year it'd be amazing to be on the same team as any of you again~

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Overall this team was great! Nice to work with and easy to get along with. It was a pleasant experience, and it would be great to do it again next year!

And good luck to the remaining Spheals! Claim victory for us! d;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Go us I'll probably be first out :'(

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Go win this guys! Just one thing; collectively you have enough points to poison all the members from Team Ludicolo, so if you want to secure a Team Spheal win, there's always that ;)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Team Spheal ftw! There technically aren't any rules that prevent us from forming our own alliance, I think. So we could still be Team Spheal until we get rid of all the Ludicolo members :P

Come back Olli and Nakuzami D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Bye you three :( However... Christos, Anna and I will hopefully stick together as much as possible in this next round. Here's hoping they do something dumb and poison a Ludicolo. I can see them backstabbing each other, like they've done all the way through.

Either way no matter what happens, it's cool that even though I was a last minute contestant (literally added after everyone else had teams...) that I'm in the final 7 :) It's been great being with you guys.

...also I should've said that in my previous post but yeah, idk as the number gets lower you just appreciate the ride you've been on even more. Thanks everyone, us three will try to do our best to destroy Ludicolo's, and make sure that Spheal REALLY wins. Also Olli has a nice idea, no matter what happens, let's do that next round okay (poison them that is) ~

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I was about to send in my answers before the challenge closed, which would've saved Guildmaster Wigglytuff >_>

It was fun, though! You guys were the best team mates ever, even if Tean Ludicolo thought they were better (which they weren't :P). It seems members from Team Ludicolo have the advantage rn with invincibility and poisoning, but you guys will pull through. It wouldn't surprise me if Ultraviolence tried to poison a Ludi, anyways...

Or someone could form a fake alliance with Ultraviolence and convince them to poison a Ludi, and then backstab them later :P

TEAM SHPEAL WIN! Make us proud :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I tried that but I was too late wobbu however someone from ludi will be eliminated if my plan is right

Years
Oh well. I had a feeling I was going to be eliminated soon anyway.

It's been really fun, you guys! Thanks for being such great teammates! :) One of you three still has to win this for Team Spheal, though. I believe in you!

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
It feels weird that I have to post alone now...I guess it's that feeling of always having a team with you. Well, it's been fun but I'm probably going to be eliminated because these questions are definitely not my cup of tea.

Team Spheal is the strongest.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It feels weird that I have to post alone now...I guess it's that feeling of always having a team with you. Well, it's been fun but I'm probably going to be eliminated because these questions are definitely not my cup of tea.

Team Spheal is the strongest.

Um you were eliminated :(

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yeah, I wanted to say something but . . . I don't know, I wasn't sure if I needed to. Ante already ended the challenge, so you got eliminated for not participating. ;n;

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Christos is such a troll 8D You better not die though >:(

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I thought we'd get to PM more than once so our plan didn't work. :( Plus Anna throwing at Antebellum who was already poisoned actually helped him be cured. Oh well, it's been fun!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
i thought i said? i saw the challenge pretty quick so immediately checked when all the people of players had last been online. had the chance to be first so tried to take advantage of it bc it gets complicated if you're going later. even more conplicated than was thought aa :(

but UHHHH IM ALL BY MYSELF NOW ;___;

Back