• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM SPHEAL WIN

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not at one point did you tell either of us that you already voted, you had like 7 hours to. Because of this you shouldn't root for Anna, she betrayed Christos and I by not telling us. Root for Antemortem, will he manage to not confuse any of the contestants? Time will tell. Christos and I are Spheal's true winners.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I'd still rather have her win over the other two...

But if Antemortem declared himself the winner, the amount of lmao would be unreal.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • If ante did that
    I'd laugh
    and then throw a table at his face
    and then laugh

besides, that's not really a betrayal. If megaabsol had sent in his PM before Christos, you would both still be in. blame his bad timing. lol

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Not at one point did you tell either of us that you already voted, you had like 7 hours to. Because of this you shouldn't root for Anna, she betrayed Christos and I by not telling us. Root for Antemortem, will he manage to not confuse any of the contestants? Time will tell. Christos and I are Spheal's true winners.
    uhhh i thought i sent a pm after i sent you the first 'what do' one??? i guess my phone didn't send it, so sorry that i'm trying to continue playing for my team while out of state with hardly any time to sit down at a computer when that's even possible. and what the hell was i gonna do, wait for your late asses to get online and make a plan when i had the opportunity to take first action?? i saw it ten minutes after posting. i couldn't be waiting around for that; two others were online as i was PMing dave and one had been online recently enough that they could come back any minute. i chose to take an action. not thinking of the type of scheme you two came up with i knew that i was not a target because nobody gives a damn about me. so dodging or catching would have been bad for me. the only option was throw, and i wasn't going to throw at either of you. i chose to throw at antebellum. no idea how im expected to know he'd dodge lol

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • leggo anna, you can do it!

and sorry if i got eliminated in challenge 8 ;; that was a bad way to go tbh >.> preferred succumbed to poison as a milotic lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    wait for our late asses? we have jobs not our fault that we're earning an income and are tax payers of our country instead of backstabbing our own team knowing you're not a target, instead of joining in with your team. ?_?

Back