• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FINISHED] Cards against Pokecommunity

Years
  • Capture.PNG

The aforementioned snip

Years
  • Since yesterday, I have connectivity problems again. That pretty much means that I won't be able to host today's rounds. I really hope to resolve these problems and host more rounds later this week.

Years
  • IT'S BACK BABY! AFTER YESTERDAYS DAY OFF, CARDS AGAINST POKECOMMUNITY IS BACK! THE GAME STARTS IN 18:00 UTC. CLICK HERE TO HET TO THE LOBBY!

Years
  • AFTER YESTERDAY'S WHOOPING NUMBER OF PLAYERS, CARDS AGAINST POKECOMMUNITY IS BACK! THE GAME STARTS IN 18:00 UTC. CLICK HERE TO HET TO THE LOBBY!

Years
  • It's time for yesterday's winners! I won 1st game, Calzone won 2nd and Kirozane 3rd. Which means I point for Fini, one for Lele and one for Bulu.

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • AFTER YESTERDAY'S PAUSE, CARDS AGAINST POKECOMMUNITY IS BACK! THE GAME STARTS IN 18:00 UTC. CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE LOBBY!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I totally forgot to post it here and to make a room for yesterday.

Spoiler:

And because I think there won't be time for another one before the end of GT, I think this event is finished?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, it's time to announce winners:

1st place - Fini (Incinium Z)
    2nd place - Bulu (Darkinium Z)
    3rd place - Lele (Normalium Z)

Enjoy your Z-Crystals!

Back