• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished] Fire Type Emblem Arena

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Ah, but it was Tail's crafty trap that allowed it all to take place! ;) Not to mention Bozena for saving us from a potentially sticky situation!

Years
  • We simply bided our time with tactical retreats, just waiting for a mistake to be made, and we took advantage of it. It felt good to get Tapu Lele out of the way, but there are still seven of team Leko left. The ball is in your court now.

Unlike Lombre, no surprise ambushes needed.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I don't think has a full reaction to proceed after the events of the last turn, but it's not likely they're able to get a KO either way. Neither side has been defeated yet, but a victory is a victory! Therefore the Bulu and Fini Tribes are awarded a Mimikium-Z (worth 200 points!) for their triumph! Congratulations!

Years
  • Although not much got done this game, I'm happy to have participated regardless. But, we still have the regular FTE on Pokemon Trivia, so the fun is not over yet! I might end up also strategizing for the regular game, but we'll have to see.

Back