• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to Town

Chron

The Forgetful One
Years
  • Hi everyone, the name's Chron!

A little bit about myself- I've been an avid Pokémon fan for most of my life, and am a veteran forum-goer (since 2007) who dropped off the scene many years back. In any case, I'm interested in getting involved with a new community, sharing my project in the game development forum eventually, and probably also sharing my shiny legend hunting accomplishments.

Some of my other interests include anime/manga, writing music (although the creative basin has run dry recently and needs a jump start), and RPG video game series such as Elder Scrolls, Witcher, and the like. Looking forward to making some new friends in any case, and glad to be here! ^_^

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community! There's plenty to get into around the forums. If you're looking to chat a little, feel free to join our discord server. I don't think I'd have the patience to shiny hunt legendaries, I commend those who do. I'm not a game developer myself, but I do quite enjoy playing the various games we have in the community. I look forward to seeing yours when it's ready, good luck on your game and enjoy your stay!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Chron, welcome to the forums! I wish you the best in your quest to develop your own game! Also Elder Scrolls is awesome, haha.

Chron

The Forgetful One
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes, tokyodrift and Fairy! Just joined the Discord server so you'll see me around, and I look forward to sharing the game post-development. :D

And elder scrolls is indeed awesome! Even ESO ended up being pretty darn enjoyable.

Years
  • is that subaru? awesome icon ahaha, I'm watching the new season of re: zero atm and it's good!!

welcome Chron <3 I hope to see you share your many accomplishments here! I wish I had the patience to SR for shinies like some do aha.

Back